chapter 16 | cheater

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"I'm fucking confused." I yelled.

"What are you confused about now?" Xavier sighed as he laid in bed with me. "And, why do I have a feeling this is about your ex-lover?"

"Because it is." I groaned.

"Why are yelling at me?"

"Ugh!" I screamed into my pillow in pure frustration. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, tell me what are you confused about."

"Chase supposedly had a reason to cheat. Which I don't believe for even a second because no one just goes ahead and cheats. Secondly, he fucking killed Karla for whatever reason. Like who the fuck kills someone randomly. Next, he can't even look at me for more than a second. He thought I had a fucking fiancé which I thought I made clear enough that I don't have one and I was being sarcastic. Then, Chase apologizes all these years later. I mean why cheat if you have to apologize afterward. And, Connor just acted as if he met me for the first time." I ranted as I turned to the side to face him. Xavier was laying on his side facing me.

"That's a lot." He looked like he was still comprehending everything I just said.

"No shit dumbass."

"Let's start from the beginning." He began.

"Daddy Xavier to the rescue." I joked. He rolled his eyes.

"A reason for cheating? I'm not sure if I believe that." I hummed in agreement. "That's just cap."

"He killed Karla?" Xavier questioned. I nodded. "I mean I can't say she didn't deserve it. I hope it was in the worst way possible and now he kills himself." He smiled.

"Xavier, be serious."

"I am, I don't like either. They can go fuck themselves." I rolled my eyes. "I think he can't look at you because he's in regret and as he should. He better not be looking at you either way though. He doesn't deserve you, Flower."

I placed my head on his chest and he ran his hands in my hair, placing his chin on my head. "How did he think you had a fiancé?" Xavier laughed causing me to laugh as well.

"I think he asked me who you were and I said, my fiancé." I tried recalling.

"The way you rejected me, I think I'm better on my own." I laughed.

"You deserved that asshole. I warned you to not do it."

"And, when do I ever listen?"

"Never," I admitted.

"Exactly." I just knew he had a smirk on his face right now.

"Stop smirking."

"Fuck off." He hissed. "Okay, let's get back on track. Chase and his stupid apology can go to hell. You better not fucking fall for his lies again." He warned.

I lifted my head and looked at him "I won't." I assured.

"And, Connor is the person whose place you stayed at?" He asked.