chapter 24 | concert

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I was curling my hair as I thought about how I would apologize to Xavier. I had been calling him the whole day but he's not picking up. I texted him multiple times but he's isn't replying either.

I really fucked up.

After curling my hair, I did my makeup. I kept it natural with some lipgloss. I went into my closet and picked out a black silk dress. I put the dress on and left my hair hanging. I put in two diamond studs on my ears and left my necklace. I sprayed my perfume on myself before leaving the bathroom.

 I sprayed my perfume on myself before leaving the bathroom

I put on my black lace-up heels. I picked my clear bag before leaving the room. I put Moana's food in her bowl and made my Momma dinner. I already ate a late lunch so I wasn't hungry.

After I was done, I placed it in the microwave before grabbing a glass water bottle for myself from the fridge and leaving through the elevator.

I sat down in my car and I called Xavier again. He didn't pick up so I decided to go to his house. I got out of my car and went to his door. I rang the bell but he didn't open the door. I flipped the camera because I knew that bastard was watching me. I used the key he gave me to his house and opened the door.

"Fuck you, Xavier," I yelled as soon as I stepped inside.

He didn't reply which was no surprise to me. I went up the wooden stairs and went into his room. He was laying on his stomach on the bed with a durag around his forehead and he quickly turned his phone off.

I pulled the duvet cover from his body. "Xavier," I stated.

I sighed and tried shaking his body. "Xavier, I'm sorry," I whined.

"Xav." I dragged out his name. He turned around so now he was facing the window. "Fucking annoying ass."

I rolled my eyes and laid down on the bed. I looked up to see the ceiling fan rotating. "Xavier, I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lash out at you. I wasn't in the right headspace. I won't do it again, I promise. If I do then—"

"Than I would steal all the hidden chocolate stash you have in your dresser." He ended.

"You wouldn't dare." I looked at him as he turned around. "How did you even find it?"

"Try me." He smirked. "Flower, you think you can hide something from me?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm sorry."

"Aren't you busy now?" He mocked.

"Shut up." I sighed. "A lot happened." I turned so I was laying on my side facing him.

"I'd imagine so."

I knew what he was trying to get me to say. "I lost my patience and in the rage of the moment, I blurted to Chase that I was pregnant. I didn't want to but it came out before I could even think about it." I revealed.