chapter 19 | gunshots

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I saw the life drain out of his eyes as my bullet hit right between his eyes. Blood coming out, as his knees gave up, and fell on the floor. His body collapsing on the stage, dead.

I dodged the bullet that came my way and let it hit the person behind me. His body fell as I fought the next bastard coming my way. I stabbed a pen I found on the podium into his shoulder and used my taser on his dick. Once he fell, on his knees I shot him.

I shook my bloody arm as I dragged Radvin's body off of the stage. I successfully hid him into a room and I went over to the girls.

"Follow me." I commanded. I showed them down the stairs and took them out by the back. I was leading them as I saw a person approaching me. My gun immediately aimed at him and he put his hands up in surrender form.

"Fire, right?" Connor asked. His blues eyes glowing under the moonlight. I put my bottom lip in between my lips so my voice would come out different and muffled.

"Yes." I looked back at the girls.

"I'll take them from here." I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Connor. The underboss of the Italian Mafia. We are here to recuse them."

I nodded, only because I know they wouldn't do any harm to them. Otherwise, I wouldn't have agreed so fast. "Go with him, he will keep you safe." I looked back at the girls. Connor and other members handed them jackets to wear.

"Th-thank you." All of them muttered, and I nodded.

"Be safe, babies!" I yelled back to them as I ran inside to get Radvin's body.

I called Xavier from my burner phone. As he picked up, I informed him I need him to come to the club. Luckily, he knew something was suspicious and was already nearby.

I dragged Radvin's body out towards the back where I met up with Xavier. "Take him, I'll meet you in the building," I told him.

"Where are you going?" He asked. "Your arm is filled with blood. We need to clean it up."

"It's okay, I'm good," I assured. "Go!" I ordered and he complied.

As he put Radvin's body in the trunk and drove away, the police arrived. Fuck! Everyone trying to escape, I quickly made my way to my car as I shook my bloody arm.

I put my other hand to stop the blood from coming out but the stab was too deep. I sat down in my car and roared the car to life. I sped away as the polices cars followed behind me.

I picked up a handkerchief from the dashboard as I tied it around my arm, all while speeding and getting chased. Once it was secured, I pressed on the race pedal harder.

The policeman starting to shoot in my direction as I switched lanes on the highway. I took sharp turns, trying to lose them but the policeman on motorcycles following right behind me. I accelerated the speed to two hundred-eighty six miles per hour. Within two seconds, I lost the policeman.

However, I was followed by another car. The car closely following behind me. They pulled up beside me, but they weren't shooting. That was surprising. Instead, they rolled down their window.