chapter 13 | dinner

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

I threw my Prada bag, phone, MacBook, and charger into my car as I fixed my clothes before sitting down. I was wearing a black blouse that showed skin from the sides with blue denim jeans and black strappy heels. I left my hair hanging with soft waves and had light makeup. I sat down in my car that Xavier had dropped off in the morning.

I put my phone on charge and began driving to Chase's house

I put my phone on charge and began driving to Chase's house. I was reminding myself constantly to not lose my cool again. I went towards the highway but I stopped at Starbucks first to order some coffee.

After I got my coffee and I drove towards the cheater's house.

My phone dinged and I picked it up to check who it was. Risky, tell me about it.

It was Axel's text.

Axel (lollipop sucker):
Hey, are you free to meet today?

Me:
Yeah, sure. Where at?

Axel (lollipop sucker):
89th on N street. Around 6 o'clock?

Me:
Alright.

Axel (lollipop sucker):
Aight, cool.

This day is going to a great start. I have to socialize even more. I really just love people.

After an hour or two, I reached the cheater's house. I opened my door and stepped out. Today, we were going to finalize the designs and start the painting process. Everything was cleared out from the house now.

I rang the bell and the maid opened the door. I greeted her and she told me Chase was in the kitchen.

I went towards the kitchen as I was about to walk in my eyes found those familiar blue irises. He was wearing a white loose button-up with blue ripped jeans. His hair was messy and he was talking to Chase.

"Did you see the new assassination done by Fire?"

"Yeah," Chase answered blankly.

"Dude, she is something else." Connor complimented. "She has no remorse."

"That's good."

"And, she hasn't ever failed an assignment. If we can get hands on her, the Italian mafia would skyrocket." I rolled my eyes, you wish.