Ep 1 : End of Demon Era

"BREAKING NEWS: THE HEROES AND POLICE HAS FOUND DOZENS DEMON CREATURE THAT WANDER AROUND THE CITY FOR YEARS WHERE THEIR LOCATION IS! FOR FURTHER INFOS, WILL BE-"

"Kacchan! Time for bed!"

"You ugly woman! I haven't done watch the whole news!!" the white spiky haired boy grumbled at his mother who already snatch away the remote from him.

"What. Did. You. Just. Said. To. Your. Mother?" Mitsuki squint her eyes at her only son, her knuckles ready to smack the child.

"Ugly B*tch!"

PLAKKKK

"Who thought you that?!"

"Fine! Fine! I'm going to bed!!" he yelled and hop down from the couch.

"Katsuki! Behave yourself when you're still this young!"

"Tch." Bakugo slammed his door and fall himself onto the bed.

"I just want to know if All Might was the one who lurk out where all of those demons are, tch that old hag!" he continue to grumbled, while looking at the ceiling.

Currently the eight years old kid is really a fan of that number one hero, since he has his own explosion quirk, he wants to be like All Might.

Time still ticking and Bakugo then come up with his naughty idea.

He tiptoed to go back to his door to open the door knob, to check on if their parents are already fast asleep.

A chuckled escape from his lips when he can see their room already blackout, safe for him an operation night escape.

He took no longer but went out through his balcony, Bakugo already got used to jump off from that high as his two feet land on the grass perfectly.

"Who knows maybe I will bump with All Might!!" he said to himself and go where that location is.

Don't underestimate him, Bakugo knows everything with only one look at the television where the demon's location is.

~0~0~0~

"HAHAHA! HAVE NO FEAR EVERYONE! BECAUSE I'M HERE!!"

"KYAAAA ALL MIGHT!!"

All the fans gather around the hero, there's not only him but there are also the other top ten heroes due to the big case of the demon villains is finally finished this day.

For sure it'll be legendary because demon was worst case other than creature out there such as vampires and werewolves.

Bakugo finally arrived with heavy breaths, wiping his sweat with his jacket, his red eyes beam when he can see All Might from far.

"All Might is really here! Yes! Wandering around at night it's so damn awesome!!!" he yelled proudly to himself because it's the second time doing this.

"All Might-"

But it was hard for Bakugo to reach the star, because automatically reporters and dozens fans ran to the same direction to get more clear responses.

"H-Hey!!" he gone mad, and ended up falling onto the ground with a loud thud behind.

It was no use, if he tried to entered the crowd, his small body will be squish and all beat up, Mitsuki will kick his butt if she knew he sneaked out again.

"Tch what a pain." He mumbled but then something shiny on his left caught the young blonde boy.

He saw like a shining small diamond in some kind of a dark alley, Bakugo tried to ignore, but that thing making him go curious, as if its telling him to get it.