Ep 16 : Alley or Enemy

"Remember you all have to behave, take all those training as a lessons for the upcoming final exams also. You all may go now." Said Aizawa, letting his students go who got their internship outside Tokyo.

"We'll be going now, Aizawa-sensei!" replied them all as they went separate ways.

Momo then approached Noa, "See you next week at school, Noa-san!"

"See you... Momo-chan." Both of them high five for support as Momo already went off the other way while waving her hands.

Next it was Kirishima, he tackled both Bakugo and Noa into a slight hug. "See you two later!"

"Be careful... Kirishima."

"Tch, going back next week without improvements, I'll kill you." Bakugo replied and his friend only grin in responses.

"You too bro, take good care of Noa-chan." Whisper him making Bakugo blush a little.

With that, the rest of the students who remains in Tokyo went off as well to their own hero agency. Before Noa could go, Aizawa halt her.

"Noa, you can take this intern as your opportunity to open your new origin." Stated him, making the demon girl and Bakugo who still stood there look at their teacher.

"My origin?"

"Like 'Plus Ultra', I noticed when the sport festival, you accidently make yourself lose against Daisuke because you hesitate using your quirk." Added him, which is correct.

"Work hard on this intern to improve, alright?" demand Aizawa, making Noa nods in response.

"Good, be like him. Plus Ultra all the time." Aizawa said while pointed at Bakugo.

"I DON'T GO PLUS ULTRA ALL THE TIME DAMN IT!"

"Well then, get going you two." With that, Aizawa left already while lazily went into the taxi, since he has to go back to U.A.

"Genius Office is located in the middle of the city right?"

"Hm."

"I'll be going on to the hills then, see you next week, Katsuki-kun."

Noa bid goodbye to went where the bus station is, but then Bakugo decided to walk her there until the bus arrived.

"Why you don't choose Anti-Vampire Hero Agency?" asked Bakugo suddenly.

"I don't want to face fellow villains in the past hehe."

"What?! You fought vampires before?!"

Noa nods, "Short story, at that time demons and vampires are enemies but vampires won, so my kind like me is already a few, or extinct. Almost the cause is because of the vampires, every full moon, they will attack our whereabouts."

God, there's still so much thing that Bakugo wanted to know, but why would Noa just tell him now? To be honest the whole time since the demon girl live in his house, he's been waiting all along for her to share her story about her kinds.

But sadly, none ever come through her mouth, it's just probably Noa needed more time to tell the whole reason about her past and demons that the humanity hasn't know yet.

"The bus is here."

"Oi."

Noa turn around, looking at Bakugo who let out his phone. "I'll call and text you when on a break."

The demon girl smiled behind her bandage, she nods two times then entered the bus, sitting on the edge near the window to wave goodbye with Bakugo.