Ep 3 : Same Neighborhood

End of first day school after Aizawa's lie that he will expelled one student with lowest point of basic trainings made the fool out of all 1A students.

For sure, Bakugo kept an eye on Midoriya's track, but sometime he would also look at Noa.

He was like awaiting if she would use her quirk but she didn't, he could tell Noa was holding back because she was like the fifteen rank out of twenty-one.

Bakugo was walking alone to went straight home, he then saw the turtle neck girl, about to get out from the entrance gate. He was hesitating to make sure of something but he never had the urge to get in business to know more useless punks.

"Noa-san!"

Greeted Midoriya, along with Uraraka and lida. The three were talking to her while accompanying her to go home.

The hot head boy sighs, what was he thinking again? He should just let this all slip off, his main goal is to surpass All Might and be the number one hero.

Bakugo kept walking towards his home, he even stopped for a while to the convenient store to buy some ice cream.

Sometimes it helps to cool his mind, literally his brain cell is all working mad and in need of coolant to relax.

But then it startled him when he bumped into Noa alone who is also waiting to across the street, with Bakugo sticking his tongue out on the vanilla cream while the girl looked at him with her pair of violet eyes.

"What do you want?!"

Noa was hesitated but nod several times, apologizing.

"You're that one slut at the entrance exam day!"

She nods.

"You know I hated you that ever since, tch."

She titled her head confuse.

"Well whatever, I don't ask you to save my ass back then anyway."

Bakugo walk ahead when the light is already green, still eating his own ice cream, while Noa catch up to him and walk behind.

Until several minutes away, Bakugo was pissed because this damn girl entered the same train with him, and went off onto the same station.

Okay, he's trying to stay positive that she probably also lived nearby around his house.

But it already made him on the top of volcano when she was still walking behind him, especially silent with no talking at all.

"AGH!"

Noa jump in surprised.

"WHY THE HELL YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME!?"

Noa raise her two arms, telling him that it was a mistake, she then let out her small white board to tell him the truth.

"I also live nearby here, sorry, I didn't know you also live around this neighborhood."

Bakugo read it and just let out a 'tch', well if that really is the truth then so be it.

They both continued to walk again, but when Bakugo couldn't hear anymore footsteps behind him, he turned around and Noa is already gone.

He was thinking, did she just disappeared like that because she turn to her house? Or someone attack her?

Agh! Screw that!

"Oi!!"

No response, probably she already gone for real into her home. Bakugo sigh and he turns around, but it scared him when the girl out of nowhere plopped in front of him.

Making his hand smack at her turtle neck in reflex.

"DAMN YOU WOMAN! YOU SCARED-"

Bakugo stopped himself when he sees behind her turtle neck, Noa's half face was also covered with bandage, and there was like a bump on between her mouth.

"Is that wound?" asked Bakugo out of nowhere.

Noa write down, "No it's not, it's because of my quirk, sorry to scared you, I just come back straight here when you called me."

"Huh?! So you mean you were already gone to your home earlier?!"

"Yes, just couple steps away and I'll be like already in front of the door."

"Well shit how did you do that?! You have some kind of incredible hearing and flex?!"

"Probably because of my quirk, well then, see you at class tomorrow, Katsuki-kun."

With her last writing on the board, she politely nodded to him as Bakugo only look at her walk away back to where her house is.

Bakugo, along his way to his house, kept thinking about her unique quirk, it must be interesting because a thought that it's impossible for a demon like Noa is.

Although he almost completely forgot the long nails and claws she has.

+================+

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story <3