Ep 13 : Noa VS Daisuke

(A/N: Special chapter today with drawing by me, sorry if its not that real good)

Noa prepared herself. She takes off her board and put it on the ground, since it's important for her communication, she doesn't want it to be broken.

She took off her shoes, stretching her muscle to use her more demon form on her two legs. Along her two hands also, making her claws visible and strong. Veins popping everywhere on part of her body, while Daisuke already raise his hand to the back to let out his swords.

"STARTTTT!!"

It startled everyone for sure, because those two at the same time dash forward, it was so fast until Daisuke's sword attack her but Noa already block it with her bare arm.

"OHH?! A COUNTERATTACK FROM THE TWO!" yelled Present Mic.

Noa knows she cannot hurt him by the claws, so she instead used her foot to roll herself and kick him pretty hard on the waist, making Daisuke tumbled a bit to the back.

"YEAHHHH! GO NOA!!!" yelled her friends from Class 1A.

"As expected from a demon." Daisuke said with his smirk, he then changed his sword, this time bigger.

Making Noa more defensive than before, had a feeling this one is sharper than the previous once.

"Let's show the whole people here how dangerous and scary you are."

But without Noa could react, out of nowhere Daisuke manage to slash her one left arm and foot, making the demon girl fall to the ground, not be able to stand. Along with her blood that spurting out everywhere.

"NOA-CHANNN!!" she could hear it was Mina and Momo who screamed on horror at her from their seats, along the other audience who saw her losing her one arm and leg.

"OI! IS THAT AGAINTS THE RULE?!"

"WHAT HAVE THAT BOY DONE TOWARDS THE GIRL?!"

Commented terrified from the audience and some pro-heroes. While Midnight already went to her student, "Sakamoto-san! Can you still stand up??"

Don't forget the whole U.A. workers know what Noa truly is, but she as a teacher, it was shocking for her as well seeing her students injured like that.

On the other hand, Noa hisses while nodding her head, focusing on to regenerate.

Breath Noa, you already trained this several times, you have to strengthen the ability to regenerate faster.

KRAK!

It shot everyone's eyes shock when Noa raised her body with one hand, instantly her lost arm and legs are already back to its original form in a quick time. Not even until ten seconds.

Her regenerate time... Is faster than before in the hospital, or is she holding back? Thought Bakugo looking at Noa surprised.

Even the whole audience, some of them scream in fear even amused when they see the girl are completely fine.

With that, Midnight got back again to her spot and left the students to finish the tournament.

Daisuke already smirk in satisfied, "That's the spirit, no holding back anymore."

Noa glared at him as she then let out her Blood Demon Flames, making her opponents a bit startled. Manage to hold him for a while and took the opportunity to kick him hard on the ground.

Waiting for Daisuke to react more, Noa crack up part of her arm and legs earlier, strengthening her muscle so his sword would not cut off through.

But then it surprised her when Daisuke suddenly already inches away from her. His swords near her mouth. Sadly, before she could move away, his blade manage to slash off her bandage along the bamboo.