Ep 6 : To Know The Truth

"Bakugo! Noa-chan!" called Kirishima from the back when he saw the two still on their table.

"Want to play video games in my house?? Kaminari and I just bought bunch of new games yesterday!" he invited, while circling his arm around Bakugo.

"F*ck off, I'll pass." Bakugo replied while making his out of way from class first.

Kirishima look at him weird, then back to the demon girl. "Noa-chan, did something happen to him during the entire class?"

She shook her head as a response, to be honest she also felt like Bakugo somehow a bit stayed away from her ever since she slept over on his house that day.

It's been two days the explosion boy wandered around alone without Kirishima or even Noa to company.

"Well we can ask him later if something happen, so you're coming??"

"I will catch up soon, give me your house address, I want to company Momo-chan shopping first."

"Oh?? You already have plans with Yaomomo??"

She nods, when Momo heard her name being called she approached the two. "It will not take that long don't worry."

Kirishima grin, "Nah it's alright, if you really have plan already we can play the other day, see you tomorrow, Noa-chan, Yaomomo!"

~0~0~0~

"Aizawaaa roockk! Coooll!! One of your student is looking for you~~" yelled Present Mic from the teacher's office room.

Aizawa perks up his head from his desk to see a usual looking pissed Bakugo, his two hands inside his pockets, and sling bag over his shoulder.

"Oh Bakugo." From the look of his student, Aizawa could tell Bakugo wanted to talk something with him privately so he stood up from his chair to take them elsewhere.

When Aizawa and Bakugo seem already far enough from students and teachers, the black haired guy turned around. "What's wrong? It's so rare for you wanted to have a serious conversation with your teacher."

Bakugo glare at him, while resting his back on the wall, his teacher did the same way so they both are facing each other across in a quite school hall.

"I just want to know things really quick Sensei, about Sakamoto Noa."

"What about her?"

"She's different from all of us future heroes right? Or should I called, not allowed to be one of us."

Aizawa was silent, he opened his one eye, thinking that this kid is really good at finding secrets in U.A. High.

"I found out that she is a demon, is that true, Sensei?"

"Well that was unexpected called for, didn't thought you'll be the first to know in class."

"Hah?"

"You still have plenty time right? Then I tell you the story."

Flashback: Two Years Ago

"Well done Eraserhead!" thank the police after Aizawa manage to caught a villain at midnight.

"Mind to go to the police station Eraserhead? We need more details about this case." Asked the detective who's in charge.

"Yeah sure." He replied while put down his glasses.

After seem like an hour, Aizawa finish his all explanations stuff and head back towards his house around 1 a.m.