Ep 31 : It's Just Her

U.A. Alliance Class 1A

Everyone already here, in front of their dorms that possibly they will live here for a very long time until the villain's threat is officially safe or safest case, until they graduate.

"First of all, Class 1A. What's more important than anything is that you all have gathered together again safely."

"Looks like everyone got permission huh?" stated Sero.

"It was a tough fight for me tho..." sigh Hagakure.

"Now then, I'm going to give you all a quick briefing in regarding to the dorms, but before that, Midoriya, Noa." Said Aizawa calling them to look at the teacher.

"It's true that the villains attack is unpredictable and too sudden, but still, you both didn't follow but to engage first to an enemy. I know it's such a pain to say this but you two nearly lost yourselves."

"Midoriya forcing his quirk so your hand is not that really safe to use now, while Noa, we didn't know what would happen if you really dead back then and how you manage to survive that, and you've should went gone with Bakugo and Todoroki to escape. Even the villain was the same like you, still, no engage before instructions."

It made the whole class gloomy especially both Midoriya and Noa who looked down because those two are the most injured.

"If it ever happened again, it would also affect your other friends to get the hero license, so think once more before you act. That is all, now let's head in and put a smile on our faces." Aizawa turn away from them and walk towards the door.

But still you've shouldn't bring it up about that again, Aizawa-sensei... thought the whole class.

Everyone then were quite, seeing their two friends still their head hung low, even Midoriya was about to cry while Noa being deadpanned without an energy.

Bakugo who saw his demon girl like that was pissed because she doesn't have to bother about that again, but he is more annoyed now because Midoriya was about to cry again.

"Oi, come here." Said Bakugo while pulling Kaminari alongside with him.

"Huh? No, what are you going to do with me?!"

BBBZZZZZ

"Eeek!" startled everyone who saw that.

"Wheee~" Kaminari showed up with his idiot face, while moving his thumbs back and forth.

"Pfft—Kaminari I can't—" stated Jiro, clasping her mouth.

"What Bakugo just do??" asked Sero also laughing along.

"Tch, oi Deku." Called him making the green haired broccoli boy look at him, "Kacc—"

"IF YOU'RE A MAN THEN DON'T CRY YOU IDIOT! YOU WITH THAT STUPID QUIRK!" he yelled mad at him while bump his shoulder hard, while the boy only looked at him surprised.

"And you!" Bakugo then face Noa next who were beside Kirishima. "No making face like that, it's not like you."

He knows behind her bandage what she's expressing right now, and it hit the jackpot.

"Now let's go you punks." Bakugo said calmly while intertwine his fingers with Noa and pulled her along, making the whole class who saw that yelp.

"OHHHHH BAKUGO!!"

"SMOOTH MOVE!"

"Wait, wait, wait—"

"YOU BOTH ARE DATING?!"