Ep 23 : Go For It, Noa!

"Hahhh.... Haahh... Haahh..." Noa closed back her nose again, to not breath in the delicious delicate tons of bodies everywhere on each her side, she still stood there, not moving at all.

She didn't think this would happen to her, that her exam is the hardest part because the teachers know so well her weakness without consume anything for almost a week.

I-I can't hold back... So much meat, fresh flesh, blood, oh so tasty— Snap out of it!!"

Noa punched her own cheek pretty hard, while tightens her bamboo muzzle and bandage around her mouth, to prevent her claws more reacting to all the dead living things along blood that scattered everywhere around her.

Where is that pro-hero? He/she must be the one who did this, first, I have to move, suck in your breath, Noa!

After she took a long deep breath, she uses her quirk on her both hands and feet to dash across the filth blood battle grounds, literally the whole land is full of this dead body and humans blood.

Noa had no idea how could that happen but for sure he understands behind this exam, if she only bit one or sucks blood once time, she'll be out.

She will be banned from the U.A. for sure.

But the most part that she's scared right now is that everyone is now probably watching over her, she prays a lot that she would not out of control, she doesn't want anybody to see her awful side, not her friends even Aizawa.

"Did you forget that I'm your enemy?!"

Noa turn around surprised, but her whole body was already pinned down by a big fat dude, mint hair, wearing a gas mask, along his big vacuum on his right hand, covered with blood.

That must be the machine that—

"Ugh...!" she groaned when Vaccumm then pinned her down again by his two large palms.

"What's wrong hero?! There are many kinds of food here that is your favorite! Don't you want to eat it?!" threaten the pro-hero again towards the student, making Noa resists.

Little did they know, this battle sound is audible, so everyone in the monitor can heard what Noa and Vaccumm talking.

"Pro-hero: Vaccumm, Quirk: vacuum giant bag. His quirk ability is almost the same like Space Hero No. 13 but the different is he can suck everything non-living things even living things, he can also redo all of what he sucks will be out from the big bag he has on the back. He is quite strong also on the physical strength you know!" Present Mic explain from the background.

Noa could feel the blood and flesh making contact with her mouth, making her eyes go fury, even her fangs more react seductive, mouth already watered.

"Grrrr...."

"What's that?! You want to eat?! Go ahead! Or you won't be trust by your friends anymore!!"

Must resist! Must resist! Resist! Resist! Re—No! That flesh meat and blood in front of us looks tasty! We haven't eat that raw flesh for years Noa! Eat! Eat! Eat! Were demons! Demons eat any kinds of flesh, even humans! Don't resist!"

"GRRRRAAAAAARWWWW!!!"

Vaccumm even the whole audience were startled when Noa was screeching her demons sound pretty loud, enough to give all them chills because it's their first time seeing her letting out that voice.

Out of nowhere, Noa suddenly kick off Vaccumm's one hand, with her sharp nails on the foot, making the pro-hero stepped back a little and saw in front of him startled that Noa grew her body bigger.