Ep 22 : Hellish Practical Exam

"Pencils down, time is up." Said Aizawa and instantly the whole Class 1A relieve a sigh that they already did what their best on the last written paper test.

"THANK GODNESS IT'S OVER!!" cried Kaminari along with Mina.

"Now all that's left is the practical exam!" said lida.

"It's tomorrow from morning right??"

"Yeah, but what will the practical exam be like?" asked Momo concern.

Todoroki answered, "We heard yesterday from Kendo Class 1B it'll be like the entrance exam of the regular test, fight against villain bots."

"Is that so??" along with Jiro, Kirishima, Bakugo who heard that, rounding around Momo, Todoroki, and Noa's table at the back.

"But I was told from Principal Nezu I have to fasting since last Sunday before the practical exams start tomorrow, is that related with the test?"

"Eh?? That happened to you Noa-chan??" asked Kirishima.

Only Bakugo that already know she had to do that but he also wonders why the principal told her to do so.

"Whatever it is we have to work very hard!" stated Momo, earning 'yeah!' from her friends.

Time Skip: THE NEXT DAY

"Right, the practical exams will begin shortly." Said Aizawa along all of the U.A. teachers on his left and right, across them is all students from Class 1A.

"So if you all want to join the School Summer Camp you have to passed this exam, unless for those who don't past will be studying extra for a whole summer break."

"But why so many teachers?" asked Hagakure and Jiro while counting them.

"I've no doubt you all learned what information you could of the test beforehand, so I think you already hold a vague notion of what you are to do..." Aizawa said again, making Kaminari and Mina already excited.

"Just like the entrance exam right?!"

"Really can't wait to lit up the fireworks! Cooking curry! Burning fire-woods and all!" added Mina.

"Sorry, I'm afraid not!" someone said that out of nowhere and it was the principal who's coming out from Aizawa's scarf.

"Mr. Principal!"

"Due to various reasons, were changing the contents of the practical exams starting from today!"

All of the students instantly had a bad feeling about this.

"What do you mean?" asked Momo.

"From now on, we'll focus our tests more on one on person battle activities, and emphasizing a teaching environment closer to that of real battle! We will have you form in pairs, to engage combat with one of these educators!!" explain the principal with a smile.

"W-WHAT?!"

"AGAINT'S THE TEACHERS?!"

"Now, all of you who are paired with and which teacher you'll be fighting have already been decided, the way you tend to move, your grades, your degree of familiarity. We personally judge how you'll be pairing up based on all sorts of things, and we'll list the matchups.

Aizawa then announce that Todoroki and Momo will one team against himself, next it was Midoriya team up with Bakugo and up against the number one hero, All Might.

"I'M HERE TO OBLIGE!"

Kirishima then notice, "But Sensei! We are 21 students! Isn't that mean there is one of us who's not going to be in a team??"