Ep 15 : Do I Really?

"Your field training will be one week long. These are all good workplaces. But those with nominations will receive personalize list so choose one wisely. And those who don't, get this list of 40 participating workplace from across the country, also choose one from the list." Explain Aizawa to his students.

After those explanations of what they gonna do for their step to be a proper hero, Aizawa share out the form for each student to decide in two days.

Noa has a bit of troubled in choosing, eventually she only got two choices from the pro-heroes who nominates her.

One, its Anti-Vampire Hero Agency and the other one is Benjamin Resort.

Not sure the details what pro-heroes are there in those two places.

"Whoa! You got the Anti-Vampire Hero Agency!" claim Midoriya when he saw her form not on purpose.

"Sorry! I just went that way and saw your form, Sakamoto-san!" said him again while scratching the back of his neck.

"You know about this hero agency Midoriya-kun?" asked her by showing the board.

"I knew! It was always popular ever since! They were built in to work at night to capture mostly vampire villains, there are many kinds of pro-heroes right there that so cool! I heard you're stronger during at night right?! I think it'll suit you!" answer Midoriya while letting out his notebook number 13.

Remembering the information he wrote on the sport festival regarding to Noa's quirk and more.

"Is that so? Then how about Benjamin Resort?"

"Eh? Benjamin Resort? Hmm, do I have ever heard it somewhere..."

"Benjamin Resort is place on the hills at the side of the city, that's one of the rare hero headquarters you know." It was lida who explain because he seemed to also overheard.

"Really lida-kun??" stated Midoriya.

"Yep, my big brother once visited and the elders are so great. Even though they not really work in battle field, they were a huge help in many ways."

"Elders?"

"Yeah, it's full of elder heroes."

"WHAT?!" Noa clearly wrote that down pretty big on her board. She just almost screamed with her awful sound. It's just that, why would elder heroes want to recruit her, instantly she thought about the Anti-Vampire Hero Agency is better rather than that Benjamin Resort whatsoever.

"Just try it if you're curious Noa-kun, it might help you with your training heroes." Said lida while moving his one arm up and down.

"Benjamin Resort is not that pretty popular in our age but it's worth the try I guess!" added Midoriya, making Noa more hard on the decisions.

~0~0~0~

"Have you decided where do you want for the field training Bakugo?" asked Kirishima while drinking his can of juice.

"Yeah, Best Jeanist Agency." Answered him, glance once in a while on Noa who still looking on her own form.

"Whoa! The number 3 hero?! Nicely done! Mine is at Fourth Kind! Since I wanted to work on Public Service!"

"How about you Noa-chan?"

Noa wrote down, "Still confused."

"What was your choice again?" asked Kirishima again while look at her form.