Ep 18 : Evil Nightmare

"Hey try this!" offered Daisuke while the two are on a usual rooftop again, since the two seem getting pretty close, they've been hanging out here after Benjamin's hellish training everyday to release their own 'Plus Ultra'.

Noa took the food shape like meat cube and chomp it in a single bite, Daisuke was awaiting for her reaction and it's fulfilled his expectation because immediately the demon girl blurt out all of the food she eating was spicy.

"You damn human... Trick me all over again..."

Daisuke bursts out laughing in satisfied seeing Noa's face gone red due to the spicy on her tongue. Making the demon girl to smack him several times while he just continued to laugh his ass off.

Beep! Beep!

The demon girl's phone buzz making her to check up on her smartphone it was a notification of video group call of those trio, when Daisuke saw that, he nods at her to pick it up while he would continue on eating his favorite spicy meat cube.

Kirishima: "Hey guys! Man, just two days ahead and our intern will finish!"

Bakugo: "Great, cuz I want to get the f*ck out of here."

Kirishima: "HAHAHA! But isn't that cool you learn something from Best Jeanist Bakugo??"

Bakugo: "FULL OF BULLSHIT! MY HAIR WON'T GO BACK DAMN IT!!"

Kirishima: "HAHAHAHA!"

Daisuke notice those two guys were always close with Noa, especially when he saw Bakugo won the first place in the sport festival, moreover where he often sees him with Noa all the time.

Noa also laugh along, showing her rare toothy face, making the three guys look at her, even Daisuke was glancing at her with his mouth partly open.

Kirishima: "Oh~ You're in a good mood Noa-chan! It's so rare for you without the bandage!!"

She only nods several times, too hyped until she almost slipped off her phone from her hands.

"Oi look out!" Daisuke remind her, her phone really did slip from her hand and the navy haired guy manage to caught it.

Making both Bakugo and Kirishima look at Daisuke a glance on the camera when he returns her phone back, completely showing that Noa was not alone.

Kirishima: "Is that Daisuke Hondo?"

Noa then decided turn around her front camera to showed Daisuke beside her, making him yelled. "OI DON'T SHOWED MY FACE!!"

She only smirk evilly, payback time after Daisuke trick her again with spicy food for the second time. Because of those two interactions, almost ignore the spiky hair guys who still there looking at them, suddenly Bakugo was out from the group call, making Noa look at the screen with only Kirishima there.

"Why Katsuki-kun...Left...?"

Kirishima: "I think Best Jeanist called him earlier! Tomorrow he will go on a short mission!"

Although Kirishima lied because earlier Bakugo's irritated face is pretty clear, obviously that the explosive boy is jealous to see Noa and Daisuke now are close, although the red-haired guy too seemed worried at first but he will let go as long as the demon girl is fine.

Kirishima: "Hi there Daisuke! How's your intern going man??"

Daisuke raise his hand, "Yo, yeah it's fine. Don't worry, your precious friend here is also okay."

Kirishima: "Well I'm counting on you then! Oh, Noa-chan, I'll be going too as well! Since tomorrow is a big day for me with Tetsutetsu to go Plus Ultra!!"