Ep 28 : Come Back To Me

Bakugo Katsuki's POV

F*ck. I can't move at all.

Clearly, he didn't realize himself was turn into or trapped in a small marble ball, because of the magician villain's work.

I tried to move my hand and legs again but it was no use, I was like wrapped up in a sushi roll, only my head could move but all I see is dim blue light ahead me.

The f*ck, did I just died too?

"Your friend... Sakamoto Noa... Oh god, she's killed by one of the villains! Her head was chopped off! Her body all that's left is her legs and main body! PLEASE ANYONE! SAKAMOTO NOA FROM CLASS 1A, HAS BEEN KILLED!!"

Those words again, making me go crazy and numb in the inside, what the f*ck Noa? What happened?! You said that you won't lost! You don't keep your f*cking promised god damn it!!

It was my first time, facing someone's who precious to me, no, Noa is different. She's beyond everything, I started to fell in love with her over and over again like an idiot.

Who's the only extra that made me see other thing that I don't want to, who accidently came into my life to change who I am, even she's also clueless to the world, she helped me to hatch from the old me.

"I won't die... I'm a demon too after all...! Keep those for me okay...? I'll be taking it back..."

God damn it Noa, are you f*cking serious? You said you won't die, you will take your board and bamboo from me again! You told me that!!

You won't even let me had the chance to tell you how I felt like a proper man just what Kirishima and Kaminari told me to?!

F*ck it, I'm becoming a person who called out people with names now! F*kcing gross!

Do I really can live the rest of my life without her? Seriously Katsuki, she's not even yours, and you were like declaring the whole people around you like 'don't touch her or I'll blast you off'.

I don't f*cking belong to her, she's her and what mine is mine.

There's no point, she's gone, really gone gone?

I kept saying that in my head until I didn't realize I was crying in this f*cking stuff place whatever it is, but I'm sure I'm not dead yet!

I just can't, there's still that damn old hag and old man waiting for me at home.

Even that noisy bunch of losers in U.A., teachers, All Might.

"KACCHAN!!"

Huh?

I don't know what happen, but when I heard a snap, I was back again to earth as if I was from another dimension. When I open my red eyes, I saw struggling Deku, icy-hot bastard, black bird dude, and man with many hands.

All directly looking at me in horror, until I realize my own neck was grip by one of the villain, my body was like pulled by them into some kind of black dust portal.

"What a pity."

"KACCHAN!" Deku still running to me.

"Kehkehekekeh, as I told you, I'll eat you up."

My eyes widen when it was that demon woman who a hundred percent sure killed Noa, I turn my head a little towards the villain, to see her smugly face smirking at me.

But then I see someone on her back from the left, my world was like stop moving for a while again when I saw the person who came to my mind all the time until this f*cking second.