Ep 14 : Wristband and Hugs

"I SAID I DON'T WANT IT!"

"Oh come on now."

"YOU DARE TO PUT THAT ON ME THEN YOU'LL DIE—UGH!" Bakugo was cut off when All Might put his first place medal between his blaring teeth.

After what the sport festival been through, Bakugo become the first place of this year winner. While the second, third, fourth, goes to Todoroki, Tokoyami, and lida.

And so, after that one long day of sport festival in U.A. High, it's finally come to an end. Although Bakugo doesn't want it to end that ugly way, he just wished that half-half boy would seriously use his left side on him like what he did towards Midoriya on their fight.

Also about Daisuke's threat earlier, Noa asked her classmates decided to keep it down, Daisuke may be had that intention from the first place but she'll believe he will not kill her in front of everyone. So, it's best if she could just settle things with him again if they meet each other.

Besides, when Noa met him at the entrance arena when she was about to went out, the navy haired blue guy immediately looked away as if he was avoiding her. Although Bakugo even the other Class 1A wanted to convince him for admit but Noa stopped them to just ignore the guy.

"I swear I'll brush off these germs until they burn in hell!!" Bakugo continued on to grumbled until on the way to home with both Noa and Kirishima.

"Yeah, yeah, good luck with that." Replied Kirishima with a grin, "Oh, I'll be stopping here. See you on Monday you two!"

"Bye-bye Kirishima!"

And so they both continued on their way home in a train. It was not that crowdie but both Bakugo and Noa stood by near the door.

"Hey, isn't that girl the demon we saw on TV today?"

"Yeah."

Noa perks up when someone notice her, positive energy engulfs in her if they find her fight today was amusing.

"But the hell? Why would U.A. accepted a demon in their school? That against the rules right?"

"Even though it was but I bet in the end she'll be kick off, I mean like seriously, demons been hunting down human for 50 years, what so great about that?"

The demon girl could feel her heart clenched, she immediately hung her head low, to prevent showing her face, maybe her features still scared the shit of people, even her trust.

Before those people could continue to discuss some shit, Bakugo secretly already plant a small explosive bomb on their shirt, making their outfit got burn and ripped.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

"GAH! MY SHIRT!"

"Eat that." Bakugo commented with his proud smirk, he then looked at Noa across him to see if she was also satisfied but sadly the girl didn't saw that at all because her head was still hung low, avoiding stares.

Bakugo sigh, he then roughly pulled Noa stick close to him, he turns her around so her back facing the door train, while her face meeting with his chests.

"Don't let those losers got you, their just full of shits." He commented, while looking outside the door, don't seem to mind her face being close to his body.

He did that on purpose, so Bakugo would block the people in Noa's eyes, so she could not see them.

Noa couldn't help but to clutched on his blazer, she responses with a nod as a thank you.

~0~0~0~

"DAMN KACCHAN! WHY YOU'RE SO GOOD AT ANYTHING?!" the first thing what Bakugo receive as a present is a hard smack by his beloved mother.