Ep 12 : Daisuke Hondo

The Calvary Battle somehow was irritated for Bakugo's team, because there were once their points being captured by the students from Class 1B and their main goal to aim Midoriya's completely change because the unfair stolen occurred.

"TIME UP!!"

THUD!

Bakugo failed to take on the points between Midoriya and Todoroki, but even so, they are in second place after their hard work getting their points back from that damn Monoma team.

"Phew that was all freaking dope back then!" stated Kirishima while circling his arms around Bakugo and Noa.

"But that asshole copy-droopy eyes still getting on my damn nerves..." muttered the explosion boy as he madly yelled out on top of his lungs.

"Just forget about that already man..."

On the other hand, Noa's eyes are wandering everywhere to see if that navy haired guy managed to join the next battle, if she remembered earlier, he was in Tetsutesu's team and she was sure that guy sneakily almost attack her on the Calvary Battle.

Does his quirk are weapons? Needle? Sword?

"Noa-chan!"

But for sure it really made a cut on my left foot when I pass by him, is he—

"OI god damn it!!"

She snapped out of her thoughts and look to her left where Bakugo and Kirishima called her several times. "What is wrong with you?! Don't get all down because were in second place!"

"Did something bothers you, Noa-chan?"

Noa shook her head slightly and walk ahead them to meet the others to the cafeteria, making the two spiky boys confused. But Bakugo then went straight the opposite way.

"Where are you going??"

"Bathroom, go on without me."

"Alright."

~0~0~0~

"Oi, Eraser Head, what is wrong with your students?" asked Present Mic when he see something unexpected on the field.

"What about my students—Huh?"

It was the girls, they also shocked themselves because they were the only one who's wearing the cheerleader costumes. Making them all seven froze awkwardly in place, while holding pom-pom in each their hand.

"MINETA! KAMINARI! YOU DAMN FOOLS! YOU TRICKED US!!"

While those two boys only showed thumbs up on the camera with their big grin.

"Why did I ended up stumbling into Mineta's hands once again...?" muttered Momo tiredly, making Uraraka and Noa to comfort her.

"They really are just idiots..." Jiro commented in disgust.

At the side of the field, literally all 1A boys are looking straight at the girls with dozens kinds of expression.

Especially Momo and Noa are the most attracts attention because damn those two really are something.

Mineta tug on Kaminari's shirt, "I-I didn't know Noa is *beep* *beep*."

Kaminari also who out of his mind agreed, "Yeah, like damn, she—"

Both those two perv immediately shut off by Todoroki and Bakugo with their punch at the same time, making the explosion boy pissed why the fire-cold did the same action as his.

But Todoroki just glance at him a bit then went off separated from the class, making Bakugo kept muttering 'what his deal?' or 'f*ck off.'

Kirishima and Mina who saw that really know what were they thinking.