Ep 32 : One Day

Time Skip: After the Hero License Test

"God damn it! Why I ended up failing behind?!" Bakugo yelled mad pissed while Todoroki only look at him with motivated eyes.

"Let's do our best next time, Bakugo."

"I ain't working my ass with you!!" yelled him mad, the two obviously sitting on the back of the bus, feeling all humiliated while the rest happily got their license.

Noa looks at her boyfriend, she then glances at her smartphone, decided to cheer him up, she texts him because he will be all embarrassed if Noa asked it directly from him in the bus now.

Beep Beep

Bakugo angrily took out his phone, irritated if it was Mitsuki but his face went a bit soften when it was his girlfriend.

Noa Moron >:(

Kacchan can I come over your room tonight?

Somehow, his stress and tiredness just went away that easy, he glances towards the front where she sat to see Noa is already looking at him with her eyes close, smiling.

Bakugo Katsuki

You don't have to ask dumbass. Feel free to come over anytime.

Noa Moron >:(

Alright ^^

Todoroki who by accident saw that, got a bit envy, he somehow wanted to have that kind of relationship with someone, and the only person comes to mind is Momo.

"Bakugo."

"What?" he asked and put back his phone.

"Choose, do it before got the hero license or after the hero license?" he suddenly asked an unclear question, making Bakugo look at him annoyed.

But since he doesn't want to talk further do, he replies what in his head. "Before the better, not getting someone get ahead of me first."

Todoroki nods in response, thinking if he can have his dinner time with Momo today.

~0~0~0~

Bakugo is shirtless, only wearing his training pants because he just did his pushup routine at night. Noa then came in minutes later without warning by opening the door wide, the girl instantly looked at her boyfriend figure; fine tone abs, moreover muscular arms and chest.

Noa didn't realize the whole time she's so lucky to have Bakugo, a guy like him honestly.

But unfortunately, she slammed back the door close, making the boy look at her annoyed, he walks towards the door to open again, revealing Noa who had blush on her cheeks.

"It's not like you never see me shirtless! I was always look like this back then in home!" he barks and pulled her inside, he walks over to grab a water bottle again to drink.

While Noa still stood there while looking over at his room, it doesn't change at all like back in his house, one thing that makes different is; there is a small table in the middle with black mattress underneath.

Bakugo was planning to put that since he had a feeling Kirishima or Noa would come over to study with him so he decides that.

"So? What do you want to do?" asked him, still shirtless, an idea come up to Bakugo's head to tease the girl.