Ep 26 : Ambush

SCHOOL TRIP 2nd DAY

Everyone already had to left bed at 5.30 a.m. early in the morning to start a rigorous round of reinforcement training. A preparation for the students to become more of a proper hero in the future, live-action hostility and aggression from an enemy.

"First off, start with Bakugo, try throwing this."

Bakugo grab it, "This is from the physical strength exam."

"Your last record was 705.2 meters, let's see how much you've improved now."

"Alright, I'm calling over one f*cking kilometers now." Bakugo cracks his knuckles, and move his arm to prepare launch the ball.

"YOU GOT THIS BAKUBRO!" yelled Kirishima.

"Don't forget to yelled 'I love you Noa' along!!"

That instantly made everyone laugh while Bakugo and Noa flustered, almost got a bit distract, in exchange he yelled;

"GO DROP DEAD YOU PUNKS!!"

Drop dead...

"709.6 meters." Said Aizawa while showing the record unamused.

"Huh? That's not even close to what we expected..." commented Sero.

"So that's why starting from today, we will focus on upgrading your quirks, I will be pushing you all beyond limits. Don't come to me crying and laying dead on the ground, you youngsters." Their teacher said again, with a delicate smirk.

This nightmare day would truly come too quick for them.

0-0-0

"Improve our quirks?!" asked the Class 1B students confused.

"Class 1A already started so let's get going, last time those A already shined at the sport festival, now it's our time to stand out!" said their homeroom teacher, Brad King.

"Could you explain more about the details? More specific." Asked Kendo.

"Let's just see ahead what the Class 1A getting at, but one thing to do! You brats have to go beyond your limits!!"

Ahead of them was dozens of crap in a nightmare, making the 1B students look at all the 1A all goes Plus Ultra than ever with their own quirk.

For sure Daisuke who's beside Tetsutetsu couldn't help but to find the dark-brown hair girl, then he founds her she was next with Todoroki in a gallon of water, using her purple flames several times to unleash the right temperature.

"Noa! Every ten minutes you have to go back to the cave with Tokoyami then asked Kirishima to chopped off your hand so you can regenerate faster!!" remind Aizawa by pulling her out from the gallon with his bandage.

Next, Noa was thrown into the cave for her dark time demon, so she will also be more powerful in both day-night.

Isn't that too cruel? Thought Tetsutetsu and Daisuke together who's the only one who notice Noa's hellish training who stands out the most.

Then the four pussy-cats members assembled, introducing their own identity again towards Class 1B and showing one of the hellish training which is Midoriya using his 5 percent Detroit Smash on Tiger.

"YES SIR!!"

This joking it's too far!! Sweat dropped the whole students.

"NOW GET ON YOUR FEET YOU USELESS CHILDREN!!"