Ep 20 : Study Time

"FOR REAL?! SERIOUSLY BAKUGO?!" stated Kaminari, Sero, and Kirishima who already laughing their ass off seeing his hair was straight.

Bakugo instantly yelled, "SHUT THE HELL UP! IT SUDDENLY BECOME LIKE SHIT AGAIN THIS MORNING! F*CKK!!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Even the first time both Mitsuki and Noa saw that ridiculous hair this morning, they lost it, even though the demon girl found it cute with his new hairstyle and his mother quickly snap it with her camera for memories.

Noa then walk to her desk at the very back, already saw Momo and Todoroki interact, they were talking about their intern. Seem don't want to bother them, so she tiptoed quietly but the icy-hot boy already notices her.

"Sakamoto."

Momo glance to the back, "Noa-san!" she stood up and hugs the girl, and the demon girl gladly return the hug.

"Why you didn't greet me right away??"

"I don't want to disturb your talking with Todoroki-kun, you guys seem to be having fun."

Momo instantly blush, her usual stuttering got back. "I-It's not like that! Stop it would you?!"

Todoroki was about to read it too what Noa said on the board but Momo quickly erase it, making the half-half boy look at her confused.

"How about your intern??" asked Momo to get away from that topic immediately, making Todoroki also want to hear.

Noa shows her thumbs up, "I manage to unleash my own Plus Ultra...!"

"Good to hear! While I'm all on the media because of commercials and all..." mumbled Momo looking not that really happy

"That's why I see Yaoyorozu this morning on a large giant screen near Shibuya." Admitted Todoroki.

Somehow it made Momo flustered all over again, "Gosh I'm so embarrassed!"

"Should I take a picture to show it to—"

"No! You don't have to! Todoroki-san you idiot!"

Todoroki pointed at himself, "Idiot?"

Before Momo could get away, Mina, Kaminari, Jiro and Kirishima then butt in, along Bakugo also tailing behind with his hair already going back to normal. "Hey guys!"

Both Noa and Todoroki waved their hand towards the five, then Mina and Kaminari both whine. "YAOMOMO!"

"What's the matter?"

"Actually it's about the final exams!!" they both got literally the last place in class.

"Ohh, do you want me to teach you guys??" asked Momo excited, her eyes sparkling.

"PLEASE!" plead them.

"Me too Yaomomo!" added Jiro and Kirishima.

"Sure! Let's do it on the weekend at my house! This is so exciting! I have to prepare tons of dessert, or maybe appetizer??" stated her again talking to herself, making the other go awe of her cuteness.

"Lecture session?? I want to join too!" said Sero.

"Me too hehe." Ojiro tag along.

"Whoa there are many who wants to join!"

"Then how about this? The students who got top ten will lectured the one who's not in, what do you say??" suggest Mina as the other like the idea.

"Um, I think I will not join, sorry."