Ep 17 : New Pal

Benjamin sighs, "If you both keep doing this there won't be any progress at all. That's it for today's training, dismiss."

With that, the elder hero just left from the dojo, leaving both Noa and Daisuke who still straddled on the ground looking beat up. The two has been doing the same spar battle over and over again for the past three days, and still, none of the two had a first move to understand each other.

Noa then spot a huge bruise on Daisuke's left arm, he seemed to leave it that way since the first day. The demon girl wants to help him by treating his wound, Noa was about to let out her hand but he already stood up.

Walking slowly outside from the dojo, completely avoiding Noa again for today. The demon girl sigh, but she also got irritated if she and Daisuke kept going like this forever.

And so she also ran out of the dojo to asked Benjamin's sidekick for an aid kit. After she got it, she then uses her demon's instincts to search for Daisuke in the whole resort. Then she found him.

It only took five minutes for Noa to found Daisuke who's lying his back on the roof, once he felt someone approached him, he automatically let out his sword from his back and slash whoever it is behind him.

But Daisuke was startled it was Noa, she's about to lost her balance but gladly he caught her first before she could make contact to the hard ground, making the demon girl got close to Daisuke, both instantly stepped away awkwardly.

"What the heck are you doing here?" asked Daisuke coldly, sit down back completely ignoring Noa.

Obviously making her pissed, she then smacks his back pretty hard, making Daisuke shot his eyes towards her. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!"

Noa then sat beside him, showing him the aid kit box, as Daisuke looked at her more irritated. But he was surprised when she then pulled out his arm that was injured, making the swordsman quirk user look at her who's focusing on the things inside the first aid kit.

But then she wrote down something first, "I don't know how to use this, do you know how?"

Daisuke look at her disbelieve, between he wanted to laugh or scold her, but he did tell her in the end what to do and Noa understands eventually. Next, silence fill the air because the girl was focusing on her treatments, while Daisuke look away.

When she was about to finish off with wrapping the bandage, Daisuke clear his throat. "Why are you doing this?"

"Is that have to include... A reason?"

Daisuke was shocked as hell when Noa speak behind her bandage, her violet eyes already looking at him, making the navy-haired guy cannot look away.

"I was wondering... Of why people would hurt each other... But as human... A reason to help each other... Is no need... Don't you think...?"

For sure he was taken aback, not expecting Noa would talk with him and somehow, her voice is different other than the demon that he met before many years ago.

Daisuke can hear there is the kindness in that voice, even though it still raspy and scary but it didn't fright him for a reason. But he then clicked his tongue, pretending not to agreed. "Talk like that so easily as if you're a human yourself, you had no right to said those kind of stuff."

Noa then decided to wrote down instead, "I'm sorry on my behalf demon fellows, I don't know whoever did that towards your sister but I apologize from the bottom of my heart."

He had to read that, and look at her stunned. She literally figured it out that a demon did something towards his sister, Daisuke felt a bit bad, he didn't think she would apologize in the end, even though it's not literally her fault.