Ep 2 : Turtle Neck Girl

8 YEARS LATER

"DAMN DEKU! OUT OF THE WAY OR YOU WANNA DIE?!"

Bakugo yelled at his childhood friend, making the broccoli boy step aside.

"K-Kacchan! G-Good morning!"

"Know your place, quirk-less people like you don't belong here." He commented, walking ahead, leaving his friend in silence.

Bakugo was always like that, got so pissed every time what Midoriya do, even tho he is weak, useless, he always acts all strong and helpful for him.

Although he was just trying to be a good friend, but Bakugo always slack him off as his usual response.

Ya'll probably wondering what is going on right now, technically the two are attending the regular U.A. High entrance exam today.

Present Mic who took over the whole participants, explaining the whole procedure regarding with the test.

Until it was the time for them act on their own, somehow Bakugo was relief because he doesn't in the same field with Midoriya.

He'll be pissing off whole day at him like a destruction for his own test.

Bakugo, who the type hot head and self-assured, don't give a damn about the other competitors.

He blasts all the villains right away whether its type A, B, C, even D that has zero points. As long as he can get all the points for him.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

"That guy is so energetic..." mumbled a red haired spiky boy, while punching straight ahead him.

"COME AND TASTE MY FIST YOU PUNKS!"

When an announcement said it's couple minutes left, Bakugo continue running along to find more villains. He blasts off another gigantic robot A and B.

"HA! THIS IS NOTHING AT ALL!"

"OI! ABOVE YOU!"

"Hah?" Bakugo look up when someone yelled at him, some grumbling piece from the building are falling straight at him due to the attack earlier.

Well he already prepared himself to blast it off, but he stunned a bit when his explosion won't come out.

"BAKUGO!!"

He doesn't have more time to think but guard himself from the pieces, it's not like he will die or anything, his mother would only scold him that he injured himself over and over again.

But it didn't happen, Bakugo was waiting for the impact, technically it runs out already into bits of dusts.

Someone just take on the pieces of the building to protect him.

Bakugo open his eyes, look surprised, he just had a vision that related with his childhood memories.

A girl saved him again.

It looks pathetic alright for him but he couldn't help but to look at the person this time.

She has long dark brown hair until her shoulders, purple-green bangs at the side, pair of violet eyes, moreover long nails like claws.

Compare the figure between back then and now, it's almost the same.

As for the dark-brown haired girl, she also looked at Bakugo, with her half face covered with her turtle neck jacket.

With just a single punch/scratch with her nails, it managed to prevent the impact onto Bakugo.

Bakugo still look at her with his dumbfounded face, but back to his sense again when the girl just ran away, leaving him without a word.