Ep 8 : Sacrifice

"BWAHAHAHA DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS?!"

Mina asked while laughing her ass off, she's showing a picture of Noa carrying Bakugo in her arms because of someone's trending tweet.

"ISN'T THAT BAKUGO AND NOA?! HAHAHAHAHA!" Kaminari joined along, he completely forgot to asked what exactly happen on the weekend after Mina showing the picture to the whole class.

"How lucky Bakugo being carried by Noa... She has big boo—" Mineta was cut off when Tsuyu wrapped him up with her tongue.

"Thank you for shutting him up Tsui-san." Thank Momo and looked at Noa on her side.

"Are you feeling okay??"

Noa nods while showing her thumbs up, making Uraraka wonder. "But Noa-chan you look so strong! And brave enough for to carry a scary Bakugo..."

"Yeah, I even once wanted to drag this big fat porcupine but too pain in the ass." Added Kirishima.

"WHAT DID YOU DIRTBAG SAY?!" yelled Bakugo unacceptable who's sitting behind Noa in the bus.

"Yup, like that."

Everyone laugh when Bakugo is mad again, making the whole bus so living and noisy.

After what happened yesterday, Bakugo told four of them, especially regarding with Noa's past, but he told them not to talk about it with her alone unless she's with Bakugo.

Because for now, Noa seemed to be more relies on him more than anyone in class.

"All right everyone be quite, were almost there."

"Roger that, Aizawa-sensei!"

Today, the Class 1A are doing Trial of Rescu, and they all are finally here, in a place as enormous like U. S. J.

"This is a practical training area I created, to stimulate all kinds of accidents and disasters, its name is THE ULTIMATE SPACE FOR JAMS!!"

"It really is U. S. J !!!"

Midoriya then yelled in excitement, "It's Space Hero No. 13!!"

"Wow! I've always liked No. 13!"

The Space Hero then explain the whole explanation regarding to the simulation test, although in the background earlier he and Aizawa talked about where is All Might that was supposed to be here early.

"That is all! You have my gratitude for listening so intently and patiently!"

"That was awesome!!"

"BRAVO! BRAVO!!"

Aizawa spoke up, "Yosh, first thing first..." he suddenly stopped when he senses an unknown presence near the water fountain in the middle.

"Crap... HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE!" Aizawa suddenly yelled, making all 1A students look at him startled.

"No. 13, protect the students!!" he demands his companion and wear his glasses.

"What is that?? Is this like that training pattern at the entrance exam??" asked Kirishima as they all see dozens of living creatures coming out from a big black dust portal.

"Don't move! Those are villains!!"

"V-Villains?!"

"Eraser Head and No. 13... According to the calculation, All Might was supposed to be here." Said one of those villains.

"I knew it, so when that all reporter and medias attack the school. Was your all garbage's doing." Muttered Aizawa as he already jumped off to protect his kids.