Ep 30 : Me and You

Three days been past, Noa finally went home with Bakugo after told to rest in the hospital so she would take care in under the doctor's treatment. Even though she doesn't need it, but the principal ordered her to stay there, at least to make her all better.

"Noa!!" called Bakugo parents when she and the explosive boy just arrived at the front of the house, Mitsuki took no longer to hug the demon girl along her son, tears falling abruptly from her eyes.

Eventually, the whole U.A. even the parents know this case, it has to be reported because one of the students were targeted by the villain and Noa almost died.

"Are you both okay? Oh thank god, I was so worried." Mumbled Mitsuki while Masaru stood near the three, reminding them to go inside.

"Sorry I don't visit you in the hospital real soon Noa, I heard your caregiver came and told me to clean your house for a while when you stay there." Mitsuki said, making Noa look at her surprised.

"I'm sorry to cause trouble... Using your time cleaning my house... I've should do that by myself..." replied Noa apologizing.

Mitsuki shook her head, "I'm just glad you're okay, Katsuki too." She said again while ruffling his hair, earning a 'tch' from her son.

After their short conversation regarding to the accident and dinner, Bakugo and Noa then went up to their own room for a rest.

The demon girl entered her own chamber, closing the door, Tachibana Mei's harsh words several days ago hunt her down again. Remembering all those memories with Elaine, maybe that's one of the reason why she's not showing her kindness towards Noa at all.

Because Noa did something that made Elaine by force took care of her that she was not supposed to.

Noa then took off her hoodie and realize it was Bakugo's, she then walks to his room and knock on the door. Seconds later, he opens it, his red eyes staring at her a bit surprised when she came to his room.

"Your jacket... Thank you..." she gave it to him and was about to go back to her room but it didn't happen. Instead, Bakugo pulled her inside by closing the door fast. Trapping Noa with his muscular arms, making her back rest on the door.

Noa could feel her heart jump out of her chests of his sudden action. What if his parents know that she's in his room so late at this night? It'll be troubled if they found out!

"Katsu—"

"Can you sleep here with me?"

The demon girl couldn't take it, she's too nervous. To be honest since she was back conscious again after what happened, Bakugo is always silent and calm, the new side of him like that made her scared but concern too on the inside.

Maybe he was still all scared and worried regarding of what happened to him and her own, even the others too.

Unable to ask the reason, Noa calmly said; "Sure..."

She raises her hand to get out from his arms but Bakugo won't move, she gasps next when suddenly his arms snake around her waists. "Noa."

Her breath hitches, it's not often for him calling her name, but if it was Bakugo who said it, somehow it made Noa all nervous and overthinking. As if he called out her name only when he is always serious.

"You know that kissed means right?" he mumbled directly on her right ear, making her shiver.

Noa nods slowly, making Bakugo tightens his grip and dug his face lower so his lips now resting on the crook of her neck. "I'm bad at repressing with words, just like you. But do you understand now why I'm holding you like this?"