[1] The wolves

LISA POV

"J-hope, Suga! Protect the girls!" I yelled at them, trying my best to fight off the wolf nearest to me. Jackson had the only sharp sword that we called ours while Namjoon and me had to fight with wooden branches and close combat. 

"I knew it was a bad idea to travel through this damned forest!" I yelled loudly, channeling all my agression into fighting. We had been searching for a way out of The Dark Forest for more than two weeks now. It was fucking cursed! And now we had to face deadly wolves.

"Not the time to be a smart ass Lisa!" Jackson fired back at me.

The wolves had jumped us out of nowhere. Their red eyes glowing and their teeth baring agressively. Not to mention they were fucking huge. 

I heard a loud and brutal scream and looked over, witnessing Jackson kill one of the red-eyed bastards with a hard stab to its heart. I heard him slicing through the wolf's body and it filled the air with the stale smell of blood.

One down, four to go. 

Far too many for us.

I pushed back the next one with my tree branch that was getting heavier by the second. I was loosing strength and I didn't see a way out for us. It snapped at me with its' vicious teeth, trying to get closer.

"Hope! Take the motorcycles and get the girls out of here!" I heard Jackson yell. 

This was it. 

Jackson sending his girl away to safety only meant certain death for us left fighting.

"Noooooo!" Chaeyoung screamed. It was earpiercing and heartbreaking. Jisoo was trying to get her to mount one of our motorcycles. 

"Lis, Namjoon! We have to give them a chance to escape! Please!" Jackson's voice was scratchy and broken.

"I'm here!" Namjoon bellowed loudly, body slamming his shoulder into two wolves to free the way for J-Hope.

"Me too!" I yelled, making my way over to them. 

"Lisaaaaaa!" Now Chaeyoung screamed my name. I did not dare to look back at her. She was my best friend. I needed her to live. I needed her and Jisoo to make it out of here!

"Chaeng, we've got to go!" I heard Jisoo urging her on. I heard the tears in her pleading voice.

Then there was another chilling scream. A wolf was jumping for Chaeyoung, Jisoo and Suga. I turned, horrified and lost my concentration. Next thing I knew was that big, sharp paws were pushing me to the ground.

The wolf's claws sliced into my shoulders, I felt my own warm blood drench my shirt. I screamed in agony. It burned like a motherfucker!

This was it. This was the end.

There were screams everywhere. Chaeyoung was crying, Jisoo was shouting. Jackson and Namjoon were still fighting, but barely.

Then, all of a sudden, the wolf that was on top of me got ripped through the air by an invisible force. Breathing hard, I tried to get up. To see what was happening.

"LISAAA!" Jackson yelled for my help but like magic the two wolves attacking him and Namjoon lifted up into the air and also got slammed against the big tree trunks surrounding us. They were wimpering like puppies and crashed to the ground where they stayed crumbled up. Were they dead?

Despite my injured shoulders I ran over to Jackson, pulling him up by his arm. The wolves snapping at J-hope, Suga and the girls went flying too.

"What's happening?" Namjoon yelled, looking around frantically in a crouched but ready to fight position. Chaeyoung was crying loudly, Suga was trying to hold her in his arms protectively. Jisoo crashed into J-hope's chest as soon as he reached her and cradled her head close.