74 THE END

Author: Friends, as you can read from the title, this is the very last chapter of this story. It's been on-going for soooo long. Originally it was suppossed to be just a short story and I never imagined it would become this!!! I loved it and it also frustrated me, but mostly I loved this world and the characters in it. Magical Blackpink is a nice fantasy. I'll let you read this now and you'll hear from me again at the end. See you there xo

*

CHAEYOUNG POV

Waking up to a softly smiling Jisoo was better than sunshine. The past night had not just been a very emotional dream. It actually happened. My soulmate finally knew about us and she was ready to forgive me. Even though I still wasn't sure I deserved that.

But I guessed that I would probably have acted the same if the tables were turned. She was my mate and I loved her. I would have wanted us to give this a chance too. Despite everything.

"Good morning" Jisoo whispered to me. She kept her head comfily rested on her pillow, yet her face was turned my way.

"Good morning" I whispered back just as quietly.

There was a faint blush developing on her cheekbones that I had never seen on her before. It was cute. She took a shaky breath.

"This is weird, isn't it?"

I felt my heart pump stronger and I softly laughed back. "It kinda is."

Then Jisoo's hand searched for mine and stroked my fingers softly when she found it. I followed her movements with my eyes before she directed them back to hers with a quiet question.

"So what now?"

I released a shaky breath. Something in between a nervous laugh and a sigh. "I have no idea." There was a short silence between us where it was just Jisoo's fingers quietly caressing me. Then she blurted something out as if she felt like it was necessary for her to somehow fill the silence. I felt her nervous energy between us and I couldn't blame her really.

"Hobe knows about us."

"He does?" That info was so random but I guessed she had a reason for telling me this.

"I kinda told him." She grimassed to herself, looking away from me.

"What? When?"

"When I ran out on you yesterday." Her voice became even more faint.

"Oh." I gulped down my own nervousness. "How did he- I mean- what did he say?"

"Uhm... he's coping, I think." I watched her chew on her lower lip. "And he's uhm suspected... me having, you know, me having feelings and stuff... for you..."

"Hm..." I acknowledged but had no idea how to respond to that. Were we really talking about J-hope now? "How are you coping?" I asked instead.

"It's uhm... I'm ok. It got a lot easier when you admitted that you were feeling the same." She snuggled her face into her pillow more, watching her own hand stroke mine. Back and forth. The tingles this touch was giving, were insane. Like nothing I could describe. It was just like a blanket of perfect contentness. Her hand was soothing my soul. That's what it felt like. And I just hoped it was equally as good for her. But the dreamy look in her eyes told me as much.