[67] The bonding II

LISA POV

Dancing with Jennie under the magic twilight sky of this faye circle was everything. Absolutely everything. 

My arms were wrapped around her waist, holding her closely to myself while her arms snaked around my neck, her fingers playing with the baby hairs on my nape. It gave me the most pleasant shivers. We were swaying from left to right gently accompanied by the most beautiful faye music. 

It wasn't just us dancing but almost all the faye couples. Namjoon had mustered up the courage to ask Irene to dance and she let him take her hand quite delightedly. It was cute since he was so big and she was this tiny fairy. 

Jimin and Jungkook had actually managed to get J-hope and Suga dancing with them in a group kind of way which caused me to pick up on something I had never felt from our broody medium ever before as he had the slightest hint of a smile on his face, moving awkwardly to the music, his eyes trained on J-hope who did the weirdest moves without a care in the world. He was just having fun. And it had been such a long time since any of us just had fun. 

Jennie, who had learned by now how to shut our connection down when it came to other people, hadn't felt it, so I leaned into her ear and whispered "Do you think the gay energy of this circle is contagious?"

She leaned out to look into my eyes confused and a little wary. I gave a subtle nod towards the boys and winked at her in secret. She glanced over at them and then back. "Really?"

I shrugged. "Just thought I felt something..."

She tilted her head to the side with a slight grin. "I thought we were supposed to block them out?"

I pulled my little witch close again and whispered into her hair. "All the other mind fairies are doing it too babe."

"And here I thought you'd be more wary to be amongst your kind."

"They are not like my kind. They are... like us." I smiled and Jennie leaned out again to catch a glimpse of it before her lips landed on mine. "Our own little family." Another soft kiss followed.

"I love that." She sighed, letting herself fall into me even more. The hand on her back pressed her soft curves into my body as we moved together through the night. 

After a few songs and a lot of long and slow kisses, someone tapped my shoulder lightly, effectively pulling Jennie and me out of our very loved up bubble. The effect of the bonding seemingly did not just target our sex drives but also our emotions. I felt myself and my little witch be so much more open than we ever had been before. Not afraid anymore to show too much affection. It just came so naturally and we were both ok with it. We rolled with it. No one in this circle would judge and we knew that. It felt safe. 

Jennie was no longer afraid of being vulnerable, of showing openly that I was her weakness and I had left my tough exterior behind, making everyone know that I would die for my wife. I loved her that much. 

Chaeyoung's eyes met mine with a smile as I turned my head at the soft intrusion. "May I have a dance with my best friend?" She asked Jennie more than she asked me. My little witch nodded warmly as she set my body free to dance with her.

"I'll be with Jisoo and the boys"

I nodded and gave her one last kiss before she left.

"You guys are so sweet." Chaeyoung giggled softly as she placed herself into my arms comfortably. I chuckled embarrassed at that. 

"Yeah well. I love her."

"I know Lisa and it's the absolute best thing! I'm so happy you found that!" My best friend cooed into my ear. We danced closely but not as close as I danced with Jennie before. Naturally. I knew Jisoo's low-key jealous feelings would hit me soon enough anyway. I didn't need to trigger her more by pulling Chaeng unnecessarily close.