Chapter 15~ My fault

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little ★ after reading loves!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

It's 5 in the morning, and i'm in the kitchen. Eating Ice cream. FUCKKKK SLEEEPPPP I WAANNNNTTT YOUUUUU.

So greedy

Bitch, I hate you consy

URGHH

I sigh stuffing more of the vanilla Ice cream into my mouth thinking of what Xander said. 'You'll be out of there by the end of this week'. Is it bad I wanna stay here?

But he seemed so annoyed at me, why? Why was he acting like mom? I wish dad was here, whenever mom would say anything to me he'd watch movies with me all night and get us junk food to make me feel better and forget about it, and it always worked. I got my cheery personality from him actually. Me and my dad were basically the same person, Both have deep brown hair, green eyes and he was the best. But I noticed every time Dad would cheer me up he'd sleep on the couch. Gullible little Ivy thought it was what he said: Mom snores. I mean sure she could but I see it now. I drove them apart, and it breaks my heart today knowing and understanding it was all my fault.

To think of it, mom never came to parent teacher meetings, or any of the school functions with me. It was always me and my dad, She didn't even make it to my high school graduation cause she said she was busy at work. Dad canceled work to be there and Xander was at collage. Looking back now I see how much I did to drive my parents away from each other and I feel so fucking bad for it.

Nah, mom was just a bitc-cONSY

What? Truth babes.

I groan lightly eating the last of the Ice cream in my bowl before I put my elbows on the table and hold my face in my hands. I wish I could say I love you to them one last time.

I wanna talk to someone. But, Xander is probably busy and everyone else is asleep. Though I know Abby would be pissed if I didn't wake her up, she says 'I don't care if I'm climbing mount Everest. You need to talk you talk to me and I will always listen'. She's a really good friend, but she needs sleep.

So do you

Maybe I should just take the god damn pills. I get up with a sigh and rinse my bowl before I hear the door open. I'm going to die. FUCK NO. I'M TO HOT TO DIE, I STILL NEED TO RUB MY MED SCHOOL DEGREE IN ABBY'S FACEEEEEEEE. NOOOOO. You're so dramatic

I crouch down behind the island, okay. Hide and then run to D and tell him to go all kung fu panda on this hoe. Good plan. 

My eyes widen when the lights of the kitchen turn on, I hear footsteps and am about to move to the other side of the counter when I look up and see Ares. Oh. D will not be needed. I can take Olly.

I stand as he ignores me and opens the fridge, this is kinda awkward. Walk away Ivy. Just walk awa-"Where were you?" Ew I sound like a mom asking her teenager where he was after sneaking out. 

"None of your business" he mutters grabbing a water bottle and my eyes fall to another bruise on his jaw, that was so not there before. "Did you get jumped?" I blurt and his eyes snap to mine, I told you to FUCKING WALK AWAY.

He just looks away and ignores me as he grabs the bottle of Tylenol, why is he being extra assholey? "Are you okay?" I ask, I should really walk awa-WELL NO DUHHHH

"Why do you care?" He asks monotone and I shrug and before I could talk he just walks away, "Well goodnight to you too" I mumble. Okay, I'm starting to think I should shu-nope, don't say it. I'm starting to think I should just stop talking cause clearly it annoys people.

I sigh and flick off the lights before walking up the stairs, I see D and he gives me a smile which I return. I am about to walk past him when he talks. "No talking?" he asks surprised and I shake my head, "Night D"

I walk off leaving him stunned for no reason. I walk into my room and close the door before sitting on my bed and looking at the bottle of pills. School ended today so I guess I could take them. 

I grab the bottle and slide one pill out before grabbing a water bottle I always keep on the night table before swallowing the pill with the water's help. I move my laptop and lay in bed with a dramatic sigh.

I miss yapping to you dad. 

And before I knew it, I fell asleep.

I wake up to someone jumping on my bed, My eyes flutter open and I see Abby sitting on the edge of my bed. "hey sleeping beauty" she winks at me and I chuckle at my bestfriend who looks all ready and pretty, not that she never looks un-pretty. She is gorgeous.

"Pills?"

"Yeah"

I sit up in the bed keeping the covers up, I look at the clock 12:41. Damn.

"Athena's calling us for breakfas-" I don't hear the rest of her sentence when I feel something coming up my throat and I cover my mouth before running to the bathroom, okay I might have forgot the doctor said no pills after dairy cause my stomach is sensitive...I didn't know it applied to frozen dairy though!?

Dude, I-Clearly-it does. Oh my god.

I empty my stomach into the toilet as I feel Abby rubbing my back, I groan sitting on the floor properly and hugging me legs to my chest. "My tummy hurts" I whimper when I get a damn cramp, I swear to god If I got my period I will cry.

I mean it is that time of the mon-NOOOOO IT CAN'T BE ALREADY?!

I hear Abby sigh before she sits in front of me, "you need me to get you some water?" she asks and I shake my head no, I'm just going to brush and I don't feel like drinking water.

"I'll meet you downstairs" I say and feel a kiss on my forehead before the door closes, Abby is like my freaking mother. 

I hope it's not bad this week, last month it was not bad at all so why do I have a feeling that this week will be fucking horrible? I think it will be. Whatever happens I hope I don't pass out. That shit sucks balls. Oh god, you're so weird. Merci. Yeah, use the one word you learned after 9 years of french class.

I groan once I know I'm alone, I want some god damn pizza.

A/N
Word count: 1258

Okay now I'm going to go write Dangerous Alliances... I HAVE NO LIFEEEEEEEE. HELPPPP MEEEEEEE

<3