You're an Alien?!?

Izuku Midoriya, you know the story "not all men are created equal" blah blah blah but what if the sludge villain attacked someone else? 

Izuku Midoriya has had, probably the worst day in a while his journal was burned, he was attacked by a villain and now All Might the number one hero didn't believe in him. 'how can this day get any wor-'

When he saw who the sludge villain again...how i thought All Might stopped him and the villain was holding hostage it was a...small Blue man?

"It looks like
they've met their match."

"Plus, the villain
captured some blue guy."

"Things aren't looking good for him" sad multiple Bystanders. 

Why isn't All Might doing anything...wait.. He can't power up yet.And none of the other
heroes have the Quirks to stop the sludge monster!

"It's my fault. I'm sorry. So sorry All Might Help will show up and save the day, I'm sure someone...a hero will come soon.

 'if he dies its all my fault if i only i could do something ! wait..my legs they are moving on there own!'

Izuku ran towards the villain, a thing that non of the heroes there done just watching the man die.

"No, you idiot! Stop!"

"You're gonna get yourself killed!" said multiple Heroes worrying for the boy. 

'What am I doing?
Why am I running?
Why can't I stop?' Midoriya asked himself. 

Midoriya was infront of the villain trying his all to save the blue man.

"THATS IT I HAVE HAD A ENOUGH-" Said the sludge villain clearly pissed at the Green haired Boy.

Izuku thought it was all over, his life and hopes...until he appeared, All Might! 

"I really am pathetic, everyone is always testing themselves throwing themselves into danger for the greater good AS THAT IS THE SIGN OF A TRUE HERO" All Might yelled with enthusiasm getting ready to use his signature attack. 

"DETROOITTTTT SMASH!" All Might punched the Sludge villain with such power that it changed the weather.

Afterwards after being scolded by some people for being so reckless,walked home and even met Bakugo. 

"Saw you down there helping that blue guy...stop trying to be a Hero, you where just getting in All Might's way! got it Deku?" Bakugo yelled at Izuku and quickly left Izuku was confused by Bakugo's sudden appearance.

Suddenly the blue man from the Sludge villain incident suddenly appeared. 

"Wha- you just came out of nowhere is that your quirk?" Izuku said shocked by the small Blue man. 

"Greetings, I am Pybara from the planet of Yardrat i came to this planet to examine Human culture, i gotta say im impressed with Earth especially the heroes. but most importantly i have come to thank you for helping me against the villain" the Yardratian introduced himself.

"W-Wait you're an Alien they exist?!! b-but why come to me i got in the way of All Might...why me?" Izuku was extremely shocked  by the existence of Aliens. 

"Well you did save me when others just sat there now Let me offer you something young?....." 

"Midoriya, I-Izuku Midoriya" Izuku answered.

"Well Midoriya how would you like to train under me on my home planet as thank you for saving me" Pybara said.

"....W-What?"