Force Spirit Fission

Some time passed since Izuku talked to Bakugo and Aizawa had put a huge task for Class 1A, choosing a Class representative, Since it is Class 1A of course this turned chaotic.

"Okay class today you need to elect a representative. The representative title is a chance for you to gain extra recognition at U.A." Aizawa told the class "Do it anyway, As long as you have elected your people and it doesn't bother me" Aizawa finished.

"Pick me!"

"I wanna be representative"

"Me too!"

"Ill do it" 

"I will do it best!" 

The class turned into a bunch of load mumbles until Iida got the idea of a fair and democratic vote and when the votes where in Izuku was surprised to say the least when the results where in.

Izuku Midoriya 1st and Yaoyorozu Momo 2nd making Izuku the Class rep and Yaoyorozu as vice rep.

the lesson was over and now it was break for the class.

"I don't know that i can handle being class rep for the whole class" Izuku worried. 

"Don't doubt yourself Midoriya! I have full belief that you are the best suited for the role of class representative" Iida reassured him.

"Oh Thanks Iida, by the way Iida why are you so formal?" Izuku wondered about Iida's strictness ever since the entrance exam. 

"Well, Yes im a part of Ida family and I fears it will change how others view me and my brother, Ingenium" Iida admitted.

"Brother of Ingenium? Wow that must be tough living up to the reputation such a great Pro-Hero" Izuku complimented Iida's brother. 

Then suddenly the alarm started ringing meaning someone had infiltrated U.A.!  Was it a villain? 

Unsurprisingly everyone panicked, Iida had noticed that it was just the media but Iida couldn't gain the attention of the students.

Then Izuku quickly thought of an idea using his "quirk" 

Izuku cloned himself and that clone used the gigantification technique to block the exit and also give the Original Izuku a lift up the top of the exit.

"EVERYONE ITS JUST THE MEDIA! C-Can we call calm down please" Izuku stuttered at talking to such a large group of people.

Everyone calmed down and returned to class later on when the break was over.

Izuku was more confident in being the class representative, Maybe Iida was right. 

When Class 1A returned they where surprised to hear that they where going to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint to test themselves and there quirks in dangerous environments.

when they arrived at U.A. they where greeted by Pro Hero Thirteen. 

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen said.

After a explanation from Thirteen about her quirk and the Class task in the USJ a portal appeared.

"has the exercise already started?" Kirishima asked his teacher.

"Thirteen. Protect the students! Stay back! This is real. Those are actual villains." Eraserhead told the class. 

"What? Real villains? There's No way. How could so many of 'em get into a UA facility this secure? they must have a quirk like Midoriya or something" Kirishima wondered.

"Thirteen, get them outta here and alert the main campus." Aizawa went to fight the villains.

Thirteen and the students went to go and leave the USJ but where blocked by a purple flamed Villain who proceeded to throw all of the students into different parts of the USJ with Midoriya landing in the water being grabbed by Tsu and also seeing Mineta.