Intro and Outro #1

The Intro 

The shot opens with Midoriya, Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. flying ontop of the wish granting Dragon Shenron with Bakugo flying along with them and Shenron comes flying towards the screen transitioning to the title Deku: Hero of Yardrat

It then cuts to many of Deku and Class 1A's biggest fights from Deku against the USJ Nomu, Deku against Todoroki in the sports festival, Deku vs Stain and it cuts to Deku transforming into Ultra Instinct against All for One before the screen turns to black.

"The Insanity now advances our way, Save the tears...for some other day"

We then see Izuku in his UA uniform looking at the dark sky before the black disappears revealing a bright blue sky as Izuku looks around towards the camera with him from bits of his life being shown from him as a kid when he was diagnosed quirkless, When he met Pybara, Him at the sports festival and finally him in Ultra Instinct against All for One. 

"Multiplying our excitement a hundredfold"  

We then see Izuku riding his bike to UA.

"We shall be the brightest stars in our fold" 

Izuku goes from riding his bike to flying in the air on a yellow cloud with a kid with spikey hair and a red bandana on his head and on the ground we see a car being driven by Mei Hatsume with fellow U.A. students like Bakugo, Todoroki and Kaminari.

"Things that make you want to jump...for the sky! 

Hold onto them, They'll turn you into an amazing guy!"

We then see a single frame of Izuku's hair turning silver for a split second

"NO-TEN P-KAN..the blue sky's gonna shine!"

It then cuts to Izuku driving a car near a beach with Uraraka in the back smiling.

"IPANNI OPPAI..and Im feeling fine!" 

We then see all of Class 1A grouped up together with Mina taking a large group selfie with everyone.

We then see Goku in the afterlife with King Kai alongside Vegeta.

Then Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr, start fighting eachother before being pulled back by Grandma Pan and Bulma Leigh.

"The troubles here, So enjoy...impish boys, you will see.."

Then it cuts to Deku, Bakugo and the class 3A hero Mirio alongside Goku and Vegeta Jr. all grouped up together looking at the sun setting on the city while they sit on a mountain side.

"We got power! Deku: Hero of YARDRATTTTT"

They all power up blinding the screen fading to white and then we cut to all of Class 1A alongside Aizawa, Yagi, Mirio, Goku and Vegeta Jr. looking at the sunset together.

"NO-TEN-P-KAN...Like the sky my head is clear

RE-MEN ROPPAI even Mother cheers!"

We see scenes of Deku easily beating soldiers from Lord Slugs army

"The end is here twist and twirl..playful girls you will see"

We see Midoriya and Bakugo infront of U.A.before they get jumped by Uraraka and Mei which makes Izuku blush and makes Bakugo angry and blushing.

It then cuts to Goku and Vegeta Jr. turning Super Saiyan and Izuku in his hero costume before using Kaio-Ken x20 to blind the entire screen.

"We got power! Deku: Hero off YARDRATTTT"

The intro ends with a large group photo of Class 1A infront of the heights alliance dorms with the ghost of Goku in the background smiling at the new generation of fighters that can protect Earth.

The Outro 

The intro starts with a close up shot of Midoriyas back while cherry blossom leafs blow in the wind before cutting to a more zoomed shot revealing Bakugo and Todoroki standing by Midoriya  and as the camera slowly zooms out it shows Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. with them too.

"Farwell, beautiful lover I love you so but still I let you go Under this pink sky is where we went our separate ways"

They also shows images with the first image being Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida hanging out, the second image showing the Bakusquad consisting of Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Bakugo hanging out.

"I want you to know,I love you so I won't let you go.I wish I had said these words to you, But I have left all these words unspoken"

We then see Mei in her lab using Bakugo for her test with him and then see a group photo of Class 1A eating in the main lounge while watching a scary movie at night with Mina laughing while taking a photo of Midoriya being scared of the horror movie with Uraraka as both crawled under the same blanket, Mineta is crawling into a ball in tears while Bakugo doesn't seem scared at all.

"The Rain of Pedals that divide us"

The images stopped showing the rest of Class 1A standing with them 

"Creates a meldoy as they gently float"

Izuku finally turns around to see familiar faces consisting of his own Mother Inko Midoriya, Aizawa, Grandma Pan, Merus, Pybara, Corrin and Mei.

"I hope it will provide enough crimson light, to conceal you with the crimson colour" 

Izuku looks to the camera giving a thumbs up 

"I bid you farewell as you are concealed in crimson!" 

It then cuts to a group photo of Class 1A with Izuku giving a similar thumbs up to the camera with the rest smiling happily except Bakugo who turns away from the camera as the outro ends.