Shigaraki

After the amazing battle between Dekchan and All Might the school day ended and many of the students decide they need to buy more things to bring with them for the week-long trip and the invisible girl Toru Hagakure suggested all going to the mall together, Izuku wanted to ask Bakugo but he probably using the gravity room he gave him. 

Class 1-A meets up at the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall where Class 1A get instantly recognised by everyone there especially Izuku who gets crowded by a bunch of people "Erh guys! need some help over here!" Izuku tried to communicate with all his friends who just look and laugh at Izuku getting crowded.

After Izuku gets away from the crowd they all agreed to split off into groups with Izuku hanging out with Uraraka who gets flustered for some reason and runs off 'Well that was...Weird' 

Then Izuku meets another fan...Or what he thinks it is until he senses the evil in him and his Ki signature almost feels like...

"Shigaraki!" Izuku then instantly moves away from the Villain.

"Ah it seems like you noticed me..Oh well" Then Shigaraki began to move and grab Izuku by the neck but Izuku instantly see's his movements and kicks him in the face knocking the hoodie off of him showing his wrinkled paled face.

"You really thought I was slow enough to be grabbed by you? Alot has happened over the last month to make you not even be a challenge to me now" Izuku states as Shigaraki gets up having a big mark on his face. 

"Wow Kid you are stronger then I thought..Both of you...You and Stain are the things I hate worst as they relate to that smiling trashbag All Might but remember this kid there is something big coming that none of you would be able to handle no one" Before Izuku can attack Shigaraki is sucked into a purple portal which must have been the guy with purple flames surrounding his body "Dammit!" Izuku shouts.

"Deku-Kun what happened??" Uraraka came back and saw Shigaraki.

"That villain from the USJ he came back and tried to decay me like he did to Aizawa-Sensei" Izuku explains.

"Are you hurt?" Uraraka asked worried.

"No-No No Im fine Uraraka he wasn't able to land a hit on me but we should probably report this incident to the Police" Izuku. 

Izuku and Uraraka reported the incident to the police and meets directly with Naomasa Tsukauchi and Izuku meets with his Mother aswell to assure that he is alright.

Afterwards Izuku comes to visit Bakugo in the gravity chamber who was training with weighted gauntlets on.

"Woah Kacchan you are pushing yourself more then I did" Izuku compliments.

"Because I don't want to rely on doing that stupid dance when we fight the next big bad so I went to that Pink haired weirdo to ask for more equipment to train with so I got these" Bakugo stops training to shout at Izuku also showing off his training gauntlets. 

"Hey that was All Might! We have 3 years to get strong and this is only are 3rd Month in U.A. which means we have 33 more months of Hero training and based on our rate of the growth in which we are training we should be at All Might's level in no time" Izuku responds.

"..Fine now come here! you got me in the mood to punch you in the face" Bakugo rid himself of the gauntlets and goes into a fighting stance.

"Heh Gladly!" Izuku smirks at his childhood bestfriend as he too goes into a fighting pose.

 What is the mysterious threat Shigaraki was talking about? Will Midoriya and Bakugo ever individually surpass All Might? and do Class 1A ever have a chance at catching up with their Classmates? Like seriously who writes this shit? the power creep...

 What is the mysterious threat Shigaraki was talking about? Will Midoriya and Bakugo ever individually surpass All Might? and do Class 1A ever have a chance at catching up with their Classmates? Like seriously who writes this shit? the power creep in this fanfic is bullcrap! 

Find out next time on Deku: Hero of Yardrat!