Resurrection C

Over 100 years ago

Freiza, Emperor of the Universe is beaten down on his knees surrounded by smoke but a figure comes out of the smoke being Vegeta, Prince of All Saiyans in a purple transformation.

"Its over Freiza, Its time for you to finally die for good" Vegeta smirks.

"Dammit! Curse you Vegeta!" Freiza charges at Vegeta in his Golden form punching him in the face but it leaves no dent in Vegeta at all who simply smirks evilly.

Vegeta responds with a punch to the gut making Freiza spit out blood before Vegeta kicked him to the floor.

"Time to end this Freiza, This is for my pride, The Saiyans and everyone you ever killed! 

HAKAI!" Vegeta yells.

"No- It ca-cant end LIKE THIS!" Freiza yells his last words before being erased from existence leaving nothing but purple particles which fly into the air.

Over 100 years later, Present day

The head of the Freiza force stands in his chair thinking, Since the death of Freiza the empire has been in turmoil with it being a shadow of its former self as Planets have rebelled and beaten the Empire on all fronts with him.

Suddenly a soldier walks in.

"Commander sir! We found something on a cold planet and it might be useful for the Freiza Empire!" The Soldier said.

"...Bring me too this discovery" The Leader said.

The Cold planet was currently under a snow storm so it was very hard for anyone to get around but they eventually lead to a metal door which was opened revealing 4 status pods frozen in time.

The commander was in shock when he saw the first pod..it looked like...FREIZA?!?

The Commander opened the first pod revealing a purple and white coloured reptilian person.

"Lord Freiza its good to have you ba-" The commander was cut off by a death beam nearly hitting the commanders head as a warning shot.

"I am NOT my Brother" The Mysterious Frost Demon said in anger.

"I am Lord Cooler, The Eldest son of King Cold..Now where is that fool Freiza" Cooler said.

"I am afraid to tell you Lord Cooler sir that Lord Freiza has been dead for over 100 years.."  The commander responds nervously.

"So Ive been frozen by that fool Freiza...So I guess that makes me heir to the empire correct?" Cooler questions.

"Y-Yes sir that would be correct" The commander stuters.

"Well..Lets get down to business" Cooler smirks.