Blackmail

Katsuki Bakugo was mad.

Well his default emotion was mad but this was something else.

For First he got that stupid hairstyle from his internship from Best Jeanist.

And he learned that Deku got a new technique that allows him to double and tripple in power and beat the hero killer?!?? the guy that took down multiple Pro-Heroes!

'Why does that Stupid Deku get all these quirks pulled out of nowhere? Is he some sort of Shonen protagonist or some crap??' Bakugo thought.

'Wait! Deku's hero costume looks like that blue guy from the sludge villain incident! he must have gotten a quirk from that guy or something' Bakugo had a epiphany. 

'Heh I got an idea..' A smirk appeared on Bakugo's face.

The internships where over for Class 1A and have returned to regularly scheduled classes with Izuku showing off the Kaio-Ken technique to everyone during Hero training which made everyone realise how outclassed they are compared to people like Izuku or even Todoroki giving them more determination to grow stronger with their own quirks.

In the Locker room when everyone was changed and out except Bakugo who walks up to Izuku.

"O-Oh hi Kacchan what do you need?" Izuku questions shocked that Bakugo would willingly walk up to him.

"I know about you and that blue guy" Bakugo says bluntly.

"H-Huh?!?!" Izuku was clearly shocked "W-What are you t-talking about Kacchan?" Izuku fails horribly at trying to defend himself.

"So that's how you suddenly got a quirk huh" Bakugo realises.

"...Yeah...But isn't actually a quirk its a bunch of techniques I learned" Izuku confesses .

"Huh?! How" Bakugo demands answers.

"I will explain it after school okay? Everyone is waiting for us" Izuku tells his childhood friend.

After school Bakugo and Midoriya stood by the gates of U.A. ready to discuss how Izuku got his "quirk"

"It all started after the Sludge villain incident when I was walking back home after being scolded by the Pro-Heroes that blue man teleported infront of me and asked if I wanted to train under him as a thank you for saving him" Izuku monologed.

"I know this sounds hard to believe but he brought me to his home planet where he taught me his planets species techniques and powers that's where the whole clones, gigantification and teleportation came from and Ive been learning new techniques and powers ever since but technically im still quirkless" Izuku explained not trying to sound crazy.

Bakugo tried to hold it but failed.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LIKE I WOULD BELIVE THAT DEKU! ALIENS??? THATS SOMETHING RACOON EYES WOULD MAKE UP HAHAHAH" Bakugo laughs before noticing the serious face on Deku "Oh...Your serious" Bakugo's laughter forms into one of shock.

"Yeah Ive been training across the galaxy with different teachers since after the USJ Incident even with the galactic patrol who are basically space heroes and Police" Izuku explained.

"...So that explains how you have been pulling all of those abilities out of your ass" Bakugo says.

"Now bring me to them" Bakugo demanded.

"Huh what?" Izuku was caught off guard from what his childhood friend said.

"I said bring me to your Masters, I don't want to fall behind because you get special treatment from some aliens or some crap and if you don't ill tell everybody" Bakugo says mockingly.

"WHAT?!!?...Well if you asked for it then fine Ill take you to Yardrat" Izuku places two fingers on his head and uses his other hand to offer Bakugo his hand which Bakugo just grabs onto his shoulder.

The two reappear infront on Yardrat which Bakugo is blown away by being on a different planet and also not immediatly suffocating. 

"Ah Midoriya its nice to see you again and you seem to have to brought a friend" Izukus Master Pybara said walking up to Bakugo.

"Yeah and Im here to train and get that precious Teleportation technique that Deku has" Bakugo demanded from Pybara.

"Wait Kacchan! do you think it would be suspicious for you to learn a techniques very similar to mine when we are Hero training" Izuku said worried.

"Relax Deku Im only gonna learn about that stupid teleporting technique of yours so I can travel easily" Bakugo said walking to Pybara "So your the guy who teached Deku over there well teach me it too"  Bakugo said confidently.

Pybara examined the blonde "Very well but first we have to deal with that temper of yours in order to start you spirit control training" Pybara said.

"Temper?!!?" Bakugo said in shock.

"Enjoy your stay on Yardrat Kacchan, Ill tell your Mom your having a sleep over" Izuku said smirkly before placing two fingers on his head.

"Deku don't you dare-" Before Bakugo could touch Izuku he was gone "Since when did he grow the BALLS?!??!"