Instinct and Ego vs All for One

"ATATATATTATATATATATATTATATATTATATATTATA!" Todoroki keeped firing and firing at Shigaraki, He would do it to his last brethe if he could if it meant avenging Momo.

"Come on Momo stay with us!" IIda yells trying his best to stop her from secuming to her wounds.

"Has anyone got any senzu beans?" Uraraka shouted to the group.

"No unfortnately we all came here on short notice so we didnt have any chance to pick some up but I think Midoriya carries some beans on him" Mirio says but he remembers he is currently fighting the mind controlled Bakugo.

Jiro put her earphones to her chest "Her hearts still not beating!" Jiro yelled in horror.

"Hold on everyone out of my way!" Kaminari came running in to see his friend lying nearly dead on the floor.

"Can you save her?" Jiro asked, He could see the fear in her eyes and thats something he never wants to see in her.

"Im not a Doctor or anything but ill try..." Kaminari says as he goes on both of his knees 

"Come on Kaminari you can do this, The Universe depends on you" Kaminari closed his eyes as he spoke to himself.

He placed his hands on her as electric surrounded his hands.

"CLEAR!" Kaminari yells as he passes electricty into her body.

"Her Ki signature...Its rising!" Iida says in joy.

"Come on Momo! Come back to us!" Kaminari says as he fires her with another shock of electric shocked.

They all waited in silence until..

*Cough* *Cough*  "-I get it Mr. Yemma its a nice desk but- Huh?" Momo said confused as she was tranfered from one realm to another. Momo was alive?

"Momo!" Everyone cheered and grouped around her.

Suddenly Shoto sensed Momo's Ki come back and stopped firing.

"Momo..." Shoto says in astonishment.

Suddenly Shigaraki appeared from behind Todoroki who then tried to counterattack but his hand was caught by Shigaraki.

"So much for the prodigy of U.A." Shigaraki laughs to himself, Shoto tried freezing Shigaraki's arm with his quirk but it proved meaningless as he karate chops him on the shoulder to down to the dirt which broke the ice  which was surrounding his arm.

Everyone regained their attention of the fight and saw in horror as Shoto was down for the count.

Everyone ran to Todoroki...except Iida.

Momo looked back "Iida? Whats wrong" Momo asked.

"...That attack earlier that he hit us all with caused a fracture in my legs" Iida says revealing his Hero costume soacked in his own blood.

"Iida...Why didnt you say anything!" Momo said rushing down to try and ease the pain of his injuries.

"I can live without my legs but you where dead and as a Hero I prioritized the people who really needed help over myself.." Iida says...It seems like him and his brother have shared the same fate.

Meanwhile Mirio and Kirishima flaired their auras ready to defend themselves against the Prince of Destruction.

"Ahhh U.A.'s numbers are dwindling one by one yet you all are so ready to give up your lifes for such a pathetic cause still" Shigaraki says as he put his hands out thriving the moment.

"Huh Momo's back to life? Neat I get to kill you two times on the same day!"Shigaraki laughs as he creates a black energy ball and raises it above his head.