Verses Stain

Some time had passed since Izuku started training under King Kai going through intense training and learning a few new techniques along the way.

Izuku was holding a blue ball of energy in his hands while King Kai creates a block in the red sky.

"HAYA!" Izuku throws the blue ball of energy at the block destroying it completely.

"It seems you have already got a good grasp of techniques Midoriya, Not in a hundred and thirty years has someone adapted this quickly" King Kai compliments.

"Thanks King Kai! By the way can you see how my friends are doing?" Izuku asked.

"Well lets see erh...OH one of your blue haired friends is fighting this red sword guy" King Kai said.

"IIDA! No...He's fighting the Hero Killer to avenge his brother and he is gonna get himself killed!" Izuku said in an angry tone.

"Iida needs my help!" Izuku said putting two fingers on his head.

"No wait!" But before King Kai could protest Izuku was already gone.

"Revenge just to satisfy one's selfish desires is the furthest thing from what a hero should be, and that's why false heroes like you should die" The Hero Killer states.

"No! You hurt my brother and you must pay!" IIda screams but unable to move due to stains quirk.

Just as Stain was about to kill Tenya Izuku arrives delivering a roundhouse kick to Stains gut sending him into a trash can.

"Get out of here Iida!" Izuku voice was commanding and full of anger, Something Iida thoght he would never see from someone like himself.

"I C-Cant its the hero killers quirk I cant move and Its not your battle to fight Midoriya!" IIda responds.

"The essence of being a hero is meddling where they don't have to, Remember those words from All Might?" Midoriya responds.

"Ah If it isn't the winner of the Sports festival..Izuku Midoriya was it? Im sorry kid but it's my duty to kill False Heroes like him, and if you get in his way you will meet his fate" Stain says coming out of the trash.

"I have to admit You are a different breed of villain that we fought at the USJ ill give you that but I wont let you hurt any of my friends anymore!" Izuku says before getting out his phone and send out his location information, Izuku believes that One mistake and Izuku could end up like a sitting duck to be killed alongside IIda so he sends out his location just in case of failing.

Izuku charges in delivering a punch to Stains face which the speed catches Stain off guard but regains his composure and attempts to stab Izuku with his sword but Izuku dodges at the nick of time scratching Izukus yardratian armor forcing him to retreat backwards.

Stain starts taking it seriously going on the defensive giving Izuku trouble trying to keep up with him barley dodging his blade strikes.

"Whats wrong Hero? Having trouble keeping up? Ill spare your life due to your heroism but only if you promise to let me kill that fake hero" Stain remarks.

"Ill never let any of my friends die to the likes of you!" Izuku responded

"Well, Any last words?" Stain said while reaching out his sword towards Izuku.

Izuku charged up with his grey aura turning red alongside all of his body "Yeah....KAIO-KEN!" Izuku screams before throwing a strong gust of wind onto Stain who barley dodges/

"Kaio-Wha-" Stain said before being Izuku landed repeated punches to Stains face and finishing it off with a kick to the ground sending Stain into a brick wall.

Izuku starts to breathe harder after that Kaio-Ken, If only he had more time to learn to have less strain over Kaio-Ken.

"Midoriya" A familiar voice in the distance says "I got your message" It was Todoroki who came to help Izuku and Tenya.

"Todoroki! Its good to see you, Get Iida out of here now I got this" Izuku tells.

"Are you so confident in yourself that you can take on the hero killer by yourself?" Todoroki questions.

"Im not sure if I can keep up in a long battle so call for the Pro-Heroes" Izuku asked Shoto.

"Alright got i-" Izuku sensed Stain coming towards them and tackled Todoroki out of the way "Run!" Todoroki obliges carrying Iida on his back.

"Impressive attack there Young Hero, but unfortunately for you you wont get that chance ever again!" Stain says, Izuku at this moment realised how much damage Stain had taken from his Kaio-Ken and had an idea.

"So your quirk works by blood right? Well that can work for both of us" Izuku said with a smirk activating his quirk and Stain is at shock when he see's the blood of his blade levitate off and into a ball of energy.

"Force Spirit fission, It allows me to take things from people who have absorbed or stolen something and unfortunately for you that's how your quirk works doesn't it?" Izuku says with a smirk.

The ball then spreads returning to their original owners this includes IIda who can now move.

"Your quirk is very impressive but I wont give up easily" Stain charged at Izuku with a blade.

Izuku was again engluthed in a red aura teleporting behind Stain and when Stain was about to fall to the ground Izuku appeared to kick him back up into the air.

"This is gonna hurt! KAIO KEN X3!" The red aura doubled in size as Izuku began charging his attack

"KA

 ME 

 HA

 ME

HAAAAAA"
Izuku let out his signature attack totally engulfing Stain and destroying the alleyway the battle was in.

 Izuku pants hard while he is see's Stain unconscious.

"Galactic donuts!" A yellow circle came from Izuku's finger tips and was wrapped around Stains unconscious body to constrain him just incase he wakes up.

Izuku barley has enough energy to telaport right no, heck even a pat on the back would be painful for him right now so he grabs the Unconscious Hero Killer and telaports to the most familiar Ki he could find.