Corrin

"Midoriya you're back!" Said Iida enthusiastically mostly healed from the force spirit fission.

"Yeah im fine, might need a trip to Recovery girl though- Ah ow!" Said an exhausted Izuku "By the way...What do I do with Stain?" Said Izuku as he plopped Stain onto the floor shocking both Shoto and Iida that he defeated the Hero Killer.

"Midoriya! You beat the hero killer?!?!" Iida said shocked.

"Y-Yeah I used this new technique called the Kaio-Ken to double my power but at the drawback and ripping my body apart from overusage" Said Izuku still in pain clenching his heart.

They went to the Pro Hero Endeavour alongside other Pro Heroes to find someone who can Imprison Stain who was currently fighting some Nomu's 

"Nomu's? I can help- Ah" Izuku reminded everyone from what he did in the USJ and that he can help defuse the Nomu's. 

"Midoriya you are in no condition to fight right now" Todoroki says.

"Izuku!" King Kai says with telepathy.

"Oh hey King Kai! I beat the hero killer" Izuku said looking up at the sky.

 "Who are you speaking to?" IIda asked confused.

"Hold on, Talking to god " Izuku responded which only confused them more.

"Atleast you saved your friends from that hero killer guy, I swear I always pick the guy who wants to fight everyone to be my student also I notice you are pretty warn down from that fight and you need to fight those other creatures there is a place above the clouds that has an item that can recover you to 100% immediatly" King kai tells Izuku.

"Really?!? Hey Iida take care of Stain for me" Izuku said before placing two fingers on his head to find a Ki placed above the clouds and found the signature and right before his friends eyes he instant transmissions.

Izuku appears in a place above the clouds with one small piller keeping the entire building up alongside a giant red pole going even higher.

"Woah this place is insane!" Izuku awed at the building at looks down at the extreme height he was 

 "Hey who are you" Izuku looked behind to see...A Talking white Cat.

"Oh- erh- sir I heard you had instant healing beans from King Kai" Izuku asked.

"King Kai huh? this must be urgent and judging by the look on your body and your drained Ki" Korin examined Izukus current state.

This was non other then Corrin, The farmer of the famous senzu beans.

Corrin walks up to a tube and lifts the lid off revealing tons of Green beans which Izuku identifies as the beans King Kai wanted him to get.

"Here!" Corrin throws a senzu at Izuku which he catches "Eat it and your injuries will be gone" 

Izuku eats the senzu and feels a rush of energy in his body "Woah..This is amazing thanks I owe you one" Izuku says before teleporting back to the battlefield.

"Midoriya your back? and your fully healed?" IIda noticed the lack of injuries on Izuku's body.

"Yep long story short im all better, Now let's deal with these Nomus" Izuku smirked as his aura faired going from grey to red.

Izuku flew towards the Nomu's location with them only seeing a red blur.

Izuku hits a flying Nomu's off guard and a second after the Nomu is destroyed by Izuku's spirit fission and Izuku flies at high speed towards the rest of the Nomu's destroying them with his Yardrat technique.

Izuku lands on the ground and turns around to give his friends a thumbs up.