Heated battle between rivals

"Am......coming through the door like a normal person!"All Might entered completely normal way the rest of Class 1A gasped at the sight of All Might.

"It's All Might! "Kaminari said.

"Wow its true, he really is a teacher!" Said a surprised Kirishima.

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" Asui said.

"Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps." Said Ojiro.

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today...Combat training!" All Might explained with his signature attitude.

"And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started" All Might explained with the Class happy to finally test on some Hero costumes.

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!" All Might told his students.

"Yes, sir!" The entire class said in unison.

Izuku took inspiration from the clothes he wore under his master Pybara but the armor on his chest had a green tint to it and his pants where black and less baggy then before.

Izuku had appeared on the training ground with a pleasant greeting by the others. 

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on... you are heroes! That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?" All Might appreciated the heroes of the future.

It turns out they where doing fights against eachother with one group being the heroes while one being the villains, the Heroes had to stop the bomb while the villains had to prevent the heroes from deactivating it with the Heroes on a time limit.

each student was split into groups of 2 with Izuku being with his best friend Ochako Uraraka.

And against...oh Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida....this was going to be interesting to say the least. 

"Now, let's start the indoor person to person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might began the test .

"Uraraka is it ok if you deal with Iida, I should be able to buy some time for you" Izuku asked.

"Yeah sure!" Uraraka said. 

Uraraka grabbed onto Izuku and they teleported over to where Iida was. 

"What the- Those Heroes are ruining our plan!" Iida acted trying to get into the role of Villain. 

"Oh if it isn't Deku, i was going to look for you but since your already here why not just start now!" Bakugo said with a grin on his face charging right at Izuku with an explosion ready Izuku countered by charging a Ki blast with both balls of energy exploding in each others face with Izuku pushing Bakugo out of the area where Uraraka and Iida are. 

Bakugo tries to attack Izuku but he keeps on missing due to Izuku using instant transmission to teleport around him.

"Stop running like a coward DEKU! come and face me like a man" Bakugo said angrily.

"Well you are going to fight me just not one of me" Izuku said duplicating himself into 5 charging at Bakugo which is extremely effective due to the clones incredible teamwork they are beating Bakugo not giving him the chance to use his explosions. 

One of Izukus clones turns Giant and grabs Bakugo in place unable to get out of the clones tight grip. 

The original Izuku used this to help Uraraka instant transitioning to Iida delivering a punch to the face.

"Uraraka now!" Izuku yelled holding onto Iida as Uraraka held onto the bomb with Team A coming out Victories. 

The Clone holding Bakugo disappeared causing Bakugo to fall onto the floor. 

"I lost to....Deku..."  Bakugo tried to think of what just happened, Izuku simply toyed with him like one of his All Might Action figures. 

Izuku lied on the floor tired after using so much Ki against Bakugo. 

"Deku-kun are you okay?" Uraraka asked. 

"Y-Yeah just really drained, also sorry for the cheap shot Iida" Izuku said back.

"No Problem Midoriya! Cheap shot or not it was for a good cause!" Iida broke his Villain act.

Bakugo had to go to recovery for some slight damage to his bones after the giant Izuku clone had a tight grip of him and Izuku didn't really need to go to Recovery Girl thinking he would regain his Ki throughout the day.

"Anyone notice that Bakugo hasn't come back yet?" Kirishima wonders. 

"Damn Midoriya did you break his ribs or something?" Kaminari asked Midoriya. 

"No-No I didn't do anything that bad he must be somewhere else"  Izuku said while putting two fingers on his head to try and sense Bakugo's Ki. 

"Found him he's just left U.A. Grounds!" Izuku says outload. 

"Wait your not gonna- oh and he's gone" Before Kirishima could ask Izuku was already gone.

Meanwhile 

"Hm stupid Deku thinking he's better then me" Bakugo said before Izuku appeared causing Bakugo to jump.

"WHAT THE- DEKU!!" Bakugo yelled at Izuku. 

"Kacchan why are you leaving so early?" Izuku questioned with concern in his voice. 

"Better question, Where were you hiding this quirk for this entire decade!" Bakugo ignores the question.

"It just manifested after the sludge incident, remember when i accidently teleported into your room!" Izuku tries to convince Bakugo. 

"Hm i don't believe it you cant just understand and do all that stuff in just 10 months! you've been hiding this from me since we were kids thinking you where too good to show me!"  Bakugo responded.

"Kacchan i don't look down on you, you are truly amazing and i admire your courage and power, all i ever wanted was to be friends with you" Izuku told Bakugo the truth. 

"...Just remember this Deku, when we fight next time im going to win!" Bakugo said filled with determination.

Izuku only smiled back as he saw Bakugo leave hoping that one day they could call eachother friends again like old times...