Farewell Izuku Midoriya! Till we meet again!

It has been 7 years since the defeat of the Prince of Destruction, Tomura Shigaraki and the world has seen relative peace ever since with Midoriya and his friends gradulating and becoming full fledged Pro-Heroes, Just where were they now?

In the middle of the forest, Nature was florishing on a bright sunny day but something mischievous in the bushes, A Tiger hides in the bush looking at its prey which is a lone deer who is completely unaware of the danger it is in.

Just a second later the Tiger leeps out of the bush to try and attack the deer who isnt fast enough to avoid the Tigers attack but suddenly..

The Tiger was suddenly bumped in the head as he slammed his head into something as if he had jumped right into a brick wall.

"Hehe, Not so fast Mr. Tiger"  the certain thing that stopped the tiger turned out to be a man in his mid to late 20s with green hair, faded freckles and a small nearly invisble bit of facial hair on his chin. He also was wearing a dark green gi with some baggy bottoms in a slighty more saturated green with yellow wrist bands.

This man was none other then Izuku Midoriya or better known as "Deku", The number one hero of Japan and reguarded internationally as the savior of Earth

He looked back and smiled at the Tiger who was scared away by Midoriya's presense as was the Deer who ran away.

"Now where was I...Oh yeah! Izumi where are you?" Midoriya called out.

Suddenly Midoriya felt a sudden weight appear on his shoulders and he looks up.

"Hehe...did I suprise you?" The girl chuckled, she looked to be no older than 4 and had long green spikey hair, It was none other than Izuku's own daughter Izumi.

"Yeah you got me alright" Izuku chuckled, He could sense her a mile away but it was fun playing suprised around his daughter.

They both shared a laugh as Izuku carried Izumi over his shoulders as they walked through the forest.

"Hey Papa..Whats so special about this place?" Izumi asked.

"This place? This is where me and your Uncle Kacchan used to play Hero all the time when we were your age" Izuku said as he remembered back to his childhood, back when everything was so much simpler..

Izumi gasped "You mean you and Matsu's Dad used to play Hero? Wow! Where you Hero or Villain?" Asked the young girl.

"Well...neither really I got to play as the civilian because I didnt have a quirk and I was a pretty frail looking guy" Izuku replied, While the bullying deffinetly took a tole on him and his relationship with Katsuki after he was diagnosed quirkless he still had fond memories.

Izuku talked as they walked over the log he and his friends used to walk over.

"B-But you trained right? then you shoot cool laser beams like the big bang attack!" Izumi imitated the move with her hands.