Semi-Final Round

Katsuki Bakugo vs. Fumikage Tokoyami

Tokoyami begins with attempting to attack Bakugo with dark shadow but Bakugo counters with an explosions and forces them back with a barrage of explosions, due to the light Bakugo produces Tokoyami is unable to go on the offensive.

Bakugo propels himself using his quirk to fly towards Tokoyami and attacks Dark shadow with an explosion mid air.

Tokoyami realises Bakugo is trying to wear him down with his explosions and counter attacks with Dark Shadow but Bakugo responds with his stun grenade attack which weakens Dark Shadow and therefore Tokoyamis defence, Bakugo  tackles Tokoyami and grabs his beak holding it in a steady explosion in his hand to produce enough light to keep Dark Shadow weakened, Tokoyami eventually surrenders and Katsuki Bakugo is the victor.

"So the next battle is another fatted battle between rivals?" Mina asked Midoriya reminding Izuku about there first fight. 

"I guess I will have to fight Kacchan again huh? He has improved alot since the last time we fought and its gonna be as tough as Todoroki if not harder" Izuku said with a sweat falling down his face.

(Yep a super short chapter but stay tuned for the battle of rivals as they both give it all in Deku vs Bakugo!)