The Festival begins!

"The Galactic Patrol? S-Sorry I haven't heard of that wait am i breaking some quirk law??!?" Worried Izuku.

"No No you aint breaking any laws im offering you a application to the galactic patrol" Merus tries to calm down Izuku.

"Joining the galactic patrol? Im sorry I just want to travel around the space learning some techniques since im going to become a hero on Earth" Izuku refuses the generous job offer.

"So you come from Earth huh? well i have a offer Midoriya I will train you" Merus offered

"wow really! Thank you so much sir! but i only have 2 weeks" Izuku thanks Merus. 

"Don't worry I know a place where you can 3 days worth of training in one day, So you can get around 2 weeks worth of training in around 5 days" Merus says. 

"Woah...I didn't even know that was possible" Izuku said writing that in his notebook.

________________________________________________________________________

Time passed and Izuku had finished his training with Merus and still has some time to travel around the galaxy learning some techniques.

the day of the Sports festival had arrived and Izuku was more ready then he would ever be.

"Looking at things objectively, Im better then you. while you have alot in terms of technique and abilities I have the strength over you" Todoroki tells Izuku out of nowhere when they where preparing for the Festival.

"Huh? I don't want to be rivals Todoroki" Izuku responds. 

"We have to Midoriya, Its a battle of who will be the strongest person of class 1A and that is going to be me" Todoroki said. 

Why is Todoroki acting so weirdly all of a sudden?, I get that the sports festival is a big thing but we shouldn't start conflict, maybe i can use that technique I learned to see whats wrong with him' Izuku thought.

The classes from the Class 1A to the General studies all appeared in the stadium with thousands of eyes looking down at them and Katsuki Bakugo was chosen to speak....'oh this isn't going to end well' All of Class 1A thought even Aizawa.

"I pledge... that I'll be number one." Bakugo said without a sense of regret everyone in class 1A just sighed in response. 

"Now, let's get started right away, The first game is what you'd call a qualifier!" The Pro hero Midnight said. 

The first event was a obstacle course race with all 11 classes participating in it.  

The event began with Todoroki quickly freezing the competition with his quirk, Izuku realising he was unable to move with his legs instant tranmissioned to Todoroki location, Izuku also noticed Bakugo, Momo, Kirishima (Somehow?) and Ayoma also escaping Todoroki's ice.  

They all had arrived to see robots similar to the one in the entrance exam but Izuku is not the same one from the entrance exam and used a technique he learned while training with Merus, he held his hand up into the air and charged his Ki creating a disk made up of Ki.

"KIENZAN!" Izuku yelled as he threw the disk into the zero pointers cutting the robots like butter. 

Todoroki had also used his ice to freeze the zero pointer while Bakugo used an explosion to the robots face to destroy it. 

The Students approached a mountainy area which required some parkour.

People with mobility quirks like Tsu Asui for example where at a high advantage in this area while others had to rely either on their own speed and mobility or using their quirks in smart ways like Bakugo or Todoroki.

Izuku thought of using Instant transmission but he had a better idea he used his Kienzan again but not as a weapon but a ride as he jumped onto the object riding it like a surfboard but in the air.

Izuku had arrived at the next obstacle, Land mines.

Izuku still riding his Kienzan was doing fine but he was lacking behind Todoroki and Bakugo who were going head-to-head, Izuku then used instant transmission to appear infront of Bakugo and Todoroki. 

"Sorry Kacchan and Todoroki-san but im winning!" Izuku said before delivering a round house kick to Bakugo which also caused Todoroki to lose momentum. 

Izuku did it, he won first place in the obstacle course!