Earth meets the Galactic Patrol

Its been some time since the Crusher Core invasion of Earth and the planet was able to quickly recover thanks to the power of the Dragon Balls being able to fix most of the damage and lifes taken during the invasion.

Izuku and Katsuki also took this time to take a break from training with Whis and instead spend some time with their friends and family after being gone for such a long time.

That also means being caught up on School work.

"Hey, Hold this" Aizawa told his two students as they were suddenly thrown down by stacks worth of School work they missed out on where dumped on them.

"Ah, What the hell!" Bakugo says as was covered in paper.

"Oh yeah, I forgot.." Izuku said to himself.

"Just because you had the chance of training with the Gods themselves wont excuse you from missing out of on your schoolwork" Aizawa said.

"Ill erh get it done right away sir!" Midoriya says as he tries picking up all the fallen papers.

__

Later on in the dorms Izuku was laid out on the coach exhausted.

Alot of his classmates watched him.

"I think he's dead" Tsu comments.

"He was able to take out Space tyrants, Demons and Gods but I guess Aizawas work was too much for the guy" Mina says.

Meanwhile Bakugo walked into the room just after doing gravity training with a towel over his neck.

"Oh hey Bakugo! You're looking in better shape then Midoriya is" Kirishima says to Bakugo.

"Well of course, Months without tests wont change the fact Im the top in the class" Bakugo points to himself.

Bakugo then notices Midoriya asleep on the coach and slaps him with his towel.

"Ah ow! What the hell Kacchan" Midoriya wines in pain after waking up.

"You've been sleeping there for 2 hours, Either get up or drag your ass to your bedroom" Bakugo yells at Izuku.

"Geez whats got you in a bad mood, alright fine" Izuku says rubbing his head from the hit and dragging himself up and into his room but before he could he heard something from the TV.

"Breaking news just in! Officals from across the world and the Hero Public Safety Commission have met with leaders of the Galactic Policing force, The Galactic Patrol with the Galactic King himself making an appearence!" The News reporter said which gained everyones attention.

"I guess that makes sense, The Galactic Patrol has been helping out the Earth alot with the Demons and most recently Turles" Todoroki adds.

Suddenly Izuku's phone buzzes as a notifcation appears.

Aizawa: Where are you? As the Number One Hero so you are expected to be here!

"Oh Crap! Im invited to the summit!" Izuku says as he gets up and runs to his room to get changed quick with the entire class looking in shock as Izuku goes from a corpes to Hyper

__

Almost every Media station in Japan appeared to film this big event as Multiple Top Pro Heroes from across the globe and Country Officals sat around a table with the Galactic King himself.

The former Number One Hero All Might shook the tentaclle of the Galactic King alongside other Galactic Patrol officers and Agents.

"Its a honor to have you here sir!" Yagi greeted which made Galactic Patrol officer Jaco shreak and Agent Merus eyes wide.