The Final battle between rivals

Izuku Midoriya vs Katsuki Bakugo

The two rivals stood on opposite sides of the ring in an intense stare down both knowing that this wont be easy and it would need everything they have ever been learned to win this battle.

"LET THE MATCH BEGIN" Present Mic announced.

"Start!" Midnight yelled. 

Surprisingly they remained in the same spot continuing the stare down waiting for the first person to make a move with the entire stadium almost silent waiting for the first sign of real combat.

Bakugo made the first move propelling himself into the air to land a blow on Izuku but Izuku dodged it and gripped Katuski's arm before delivering multiple kicks to Katsukis face before Katsuki broke free with an explosion sending both of them back.

Katsuki let out a barrage of explosions from his hands and Izuku responded with a barrage of Ki blast which both countered eachother which both stopped after overexerting themselves. 

"Your amazing as always Kacchan but ill be taking this fight" Midoriya breathed heavily.

"Hehe your delusional as always if you think your quirk that magically appeared out of nowhere can beat me" Bakugo shouted back also breathing heavily.

Izuku smirked as they both charged at eachother and exchanged plows before both delivering punches to each others face sending a shockwave around the ring.

 "Woah this fight is intense! at this point they are going to end of killing eachother" Kaminari said in amazement.

"While Bakugo is equal to Midoriya in fighting IQ but Midoriya far surpasses Bakugo in his arsenal of techniques so this is a pretty interesting fight" Momo analysed.

"Yeah but why doesn't Midoriya do his blinding thing and then knock out Bakugo with his Kamehame thing?" Mina asked while imitating the move Midoriya used on Todoroki.

"I don't know exactly but it might be because this fight is very personal to them, ever since the quirk exams Midoriya and Bakugo have had something against eachother and from what I heard they both came from the same school and Bakugo called Izuku a "Quirkless loser" so maybe Bakugo bullied Midoriya and this is Midoriya proving himself to Bakugo that can be a hero " Momo guessed.

"So this fight isn't just for the sports festival number 1 but its Midoriya proving himself? THATS SO DAMN MANLY" Kirishima smiled bright at the manliness he was looking at.

Midoriya gained some distance between himself and Bakugo who charged right back in at Midoriya who then threw a Ki blast on the floor creating a fog which stops Bakugo having no idea where Midoriya is and his wonders are asked when Midoriya comes out of nowhere to kick Bakugo in the gut nearly knocking Bakugo out of the ring but he recovers using his explosions to push him back on the ring barley avoiding elimination.