Cavalry Battle

"A cavalry battle? I'm bad at those..." Said Kaminari.

"It's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work." Wondered Tsu 

"Cavalry battle!?" Mineta said.

Let me explain,The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is... based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value!" The 18+ Hero explained.

"A point-based system like the entrance exam, huh? That's easy to understand" Said Sato.

"In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team" Uraraka further explained the rules to her classmates.

"You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking, huh?! Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom So 42nd place gets five points, and 41st gets ten points!" Explained Midnight shocking everyone that Izuku got so much points.

"One thing Izuku didn't expect from getting first place was putting a huge target on himself by having over 10 million points compared to 2nd places 205 points and the point value assigned to first place is... ten million!" Midnight said shocking everyone that

"This isn't going to be good.." Izuku said to himself realising he wont be able to get any teammates due to no one wanted to have a huge target on them.

'I need to do something quick, too... about the current state where everyone is totally avoiding me!' Thought Izuku.

"Hey Deku-Kun! Wanna team up!" Uraraka went up to her best friend. 

"O-Oh Uraraka? Are you sure you want to be with the person with a 10 million bounty on his head?" A worried Deku said.

"If you keep teleporting whole time, then you'll win, right?" Uraraka said

"I-I think you're overestimating me, Uraraka..." Izuku responded.

Uraraka had joined Izukus team and they did try to convince Iida to join them as Iida wanted to challenge Izuku as a rival. 

"Team up with me, person in first place!" A Pink haired Girl said getting right infront of Izuku.

"Woah! so close! Who are you?!" Izuku questioned. 

"I am Mei Hatsume, from the support course" Mei introduces herself.

"The support course develops equipment that helps heroes deal with their quirks, Trust me my babies could really help you guys out there" Mei promised showing of her equipment. 

"Yeah equipment would definitely be an advantage for us, Sure you're in" Izuku accepted Mei's offer.

"Now we only need one more..." Izuku thought looking around for teammates 

"Hey Tokoyamai, Would you like to join our team" Izuku offered the dark shadow user and the bird like user accepted the Green haired boys offer. 

Izuku wrapped the bandana reading "10,000,000" on his head while Tokoyami,Uraraka and Mei where below him.

After all preparation was done it was finally time for the Cavalry battle to begin.

"NOW LETS GO" yelled Present Mic and Midnight said "Start!" all teams began attacking and defending mostly all going to attack team Midoriya one of them using their quirk to stick Midoriyas team in something resembling quirk sand as the team sunk. 

Izuku used Instant transmission to get out of there. 

"Great Midoriya! with your teleportation quirk we should be able to stall for time!" Uraraka complimented Midoriya which made Midoriya blush.

Suddenly Shoji appeared charging right at Team Midoriya then Urarakas foot was stuck by one of Minetas balls and even when Izuku teleported it still sticked to her so Izuku tried using the jet pack to try and get rid breaking the bottom of Meis special boots now Team Midoriya was in the air and Bakugo was charging right at them. 

Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to protect Team Midoriya from Bakugo's blast leaving Bakugo falling in the air Sero tried to bring Bakugo back in but before he could bring him in the tape was cut by...Izuku?!

Izuku used the Kienzen to cut of Seros tape trying to get Bakugo out of the competition but they managed to catch Bakugo before he could land on the floor.

Afterwards Todorokis team where coming towards Team Midoriya Kaminari electricity was making Dark Shadow weak leaving the defence up to Midoriya.

"Sunlight damages Dark shadow huh....Wait! I got an idea, everyone! Close your eyes and stop using Dark Shadow" Midoriya had a plan.

Midoriya jumped up into the air and Todoroki used a push from his team to get to Midoriyas level.

"This is the end Midoriya" Todoroki said coldly.

"No, Im sorry Todoroki" Izuku told Shoto which left Shoto confused as Izuku closed his eyes and put his hands by each side of his head. 

"Taiyōken!"  suddenly a massive light covered all the sports festival blidning eveyone there excluding  Team Midoriya.

"OW MY EYESS" was a shared thought to thousands of people giving Midoriyas team time to escape Midoriya could have taken Todoroki's points but instead 

"What was that Midoriya you blinded everyone here" Uraraka said in shock.

"Its the Taiyōken, its something you use with the power of the sun to blind people but it takes alot out of me" Izuku explained.

By the time Todoroki's team recovered the event was over and Team Midoriya came in 1st place.

"Yes we did it!" Uraraka and Mei both celebrated in unison while Tokoyami congradulated Midoriya "Good job Midoriya we all did well" Tokoyami complimented. 

"T-Thanks" Izuku was thankful for the compliment. 

"Midoriya, Can we speak in private" Shoto Todoroki asked.

Afterwards Midoriya and Todoroki spoke in hallway.

"Why did you want to talk to me" Midoriya asked Shoto.

"I was outsmarted and outplayed but most importantly overpowered by you causing me to dare use my fire...say Midoriya have you ever heard of quirk marriages?" Todoroki asked

"I Know what you went through Todoroki" Izuku said bluntly shocking Shoto.

"W-What explain!" Shoto demanded.

"I wanted to know why you are so serious about this Todoroki and while you where blinded I sorta...read your mind, Its part of my sprit fission quirk and from what I saw..Im sorry what you went through Todoroki with your parents but it doesnt defy who you are as a person, you arent Endevour Jr. you are Shoto Todoroki someone I would like to call my friend" Izuku admitted to Todoroki and left leaving Todoroki dumbfounded and questioning himself and his pledge.

"Izuku Midoriya...Just who are you"