Enter Dekchan

Dekchan does some stretches before performing some punches and kicks the hair at high speeds at the air to test out his power while everyone looking at the exam looked confused beyond belief 'How did Midoriya and Bakugo combined like that?' They thought.

"Hey Old man I need you to give me a good warmup alright?" The Fusion gestured with his hands. 

"Well If you insist Young Boys!" All Might said before throwing a big punch at the fusion who simply held the punch with one hand

Dekchan then pulled All Might closer taunting right into his face "I wish you took this more seriously" Then headbutted All Might far back.

All Might jumped back to land a blow but Dekchan simply moved his hand out of the way to deliver a gut punch with his elbow and sent crashing into the buildings with a kick to the face and Dekchan rains fire over All Might firing so much it elevates Dekchan into the air.

"Woah they are demolishing All Might! Why isn't he just heading to the finishing line already?" Kirishima wondered.

"I don't know..but it looks like this "Dekchan" Individual is enjoying this battle too much against All Might which he defiantly takes after Bakugo" Momo analyses.

"Oh come on old man! You're supposed to be the Number 1# Hero right? Then get back up and show me that alright?!" Said an agitated Dekchan.

All Might jumps out of rubble looking very messed up. 

"You know Im not even at full power right now right? and im already pushing you to your limit" Dekchan said sitting on a broken piece of the building.

"Quite the ego you have on you but don't think its going to be easy Young Boys" All Might replies.

"Oh really" Suddenly Dekuchan said right behind All Might without him even knowing he was there and when he immediatly turned to see Dekchan he was kicked to a wall and pinned down with energy handcuffs strapping it to his neck,Hands and Legs.

Dekchan walks up to All Might  "I win" Dekchan says with a grin.

Dekchan was declared the winner and everyone celebrated Midoriya and Bakugos victory. 

Afterward Dekchan walks up to his friends Uraraka, Iida, Mina, Kirishima, Momo and Kaminari.

"Hey everyone!"  Dekchan walks up his friends or Deku and Bakugo's friends atleast giving them the Midoriya smile which was weird for the Baku squad to kinda see Bakugo smile.

"So your Dekchan huh? Your so damn cool!" Kirishima said after looking at Dekchans power in action.

"Soooo do you stay like this or is this perman-" Before Momo could finish her sentence a glow appeared around Dekchan "Uh oh-" then Midoriya and Bakugo where both popped out as the time went passed 30 minutes.

"Woah Dekchans power is insane.." Izuku was shocked at Dekchans power while still on the floor "We did great out there Kacchan! and we even pulled the fusion off first try!" Deku complimented Bakugo who simply left to the changing rooms Bakugo was changing yes but he still had the signature Bakugo moodiness.