Training across the Galaxy

The sports festival is in 2 weeks so Izuku needs to train his hardest especially when the whole world is going to see him. 

Izuku was off to his regular scheduled training determined as ever to train his hardest. 

"You want to learn more? Im sorry Midoriya but I've teached you all I can,  Perhaps you can better master instant transmission but that's all. maybe then you could travel across the galaxy to learn more techniques" Pybara said. 

"Wow across the galaxy" Izuku never thought about the galaxy although it seemed pretty obvious there would be more life out in the galaxy as he was concentrated on Yardratian techniques. 

Over the first week Izuku had attained better mastery over Instant transmission through his hard work. 

"Congratulations Midoriya you where an incredible student and i cant wait to see you as a Hero" Pybara praised Izuku .

"Thank you Pybara-sensei for making my life better" Izuku thanked his Master and then teleported home ready to explore the galaxy. 

"Alright! See you later Uraraka" Izuku waved goodbye to his Best friend after another day at U.A.

Izuku came home to his mother and gets ready to explore the galaxy in his Yardrat Armor.

He placed his fingers on his forehead trying to find the closest Ki outside Earth or Yardrat. 

He was now on a planet with a pink sky and heard explosions in the distance

Izuku landed near a cliff looking down upon what seemed to be 4 Soldiers shooting up a village. 

"You will bend to Lord Fridge rule or you will perish!" One of the Soldiers said. 

"We will never *Cough cough* be slaves to that monster!" An elderly alien said. 

"Then you will die!" The Soldier charges up his weapon but is kicked into a house by Izuku who couldn't stand to watch these civilians die. 

"What the- who the hell are you, neverminded you already signed your death wish pal!" The 3 remaining Soldiers charged at Izuku who in response cloned himself 2 times to fight them individually. 

Izukus clones where easily disposing of the 3 soldiers. 

"You saved us" 

"Thank you" 

"Who are you" 

The Civilians seemed very happy that Izuku saved them but Izuku left his guard down and the Soldier from the beginning of the fight recovered from the kick and was about to shoot Izuku in the head until a Mysterious Figure came out of nowhere and shot the Soldier with his stun gun which shocked everyone at the sudden appearance of the figure.

"O-Oh thank you very much sir you saved my life" Izuku thanked the stranger for saving his life. 

"No thank you for saving this Village, If it wasn't for you this entire village would have been destroyed. 

The figure puts his hand out and says his name "Agent Merus" 

"I-Izuku Midoriya its a pleasure to meet you" Izuku thanked his again. 

"Say Midoriya, Have you ever heard about the Galactic patrol?" Merus asked.