The Dragon Balls

"So how we find this Dragon Ball exactly?" Izuku asked King Kai and his friends.

"Maybe we can ask Hatsume about it, She is the expert in engineering stuff" Bakugo adds.

"Great! Maybe we can ask her to make a radar to the Dragon Ball or something" Izuku responds happily.

Midoriya, Bakugo and Uraraka go to see Mei the next day..

"Hey Blonde! You ready to be my Guinea pig for my babies again?" Mei said while weirdly hugging Bakugo.

"G-Get off me!" Bakugo yells with a slight blush on his face while Izuku and Uraraka stared weirdly at the two..'Are they a thing?' Uraraka thought and Izuku just smiled.

"Kacchan has been training alot in the gravity chamber, even more then me so when he felt like he reached his limit with the gravity he went to Mei for upgrades and new ways of training which Mei was delighted to see spending alot of time together" Izuku whispered to Uraraka.

"Anyway...We need your help with something" Izuku explains.

"Oh you want better training equipment? Gravity room modifiers?" Mei asked with excitement.  

"Well not exactly..We need you to create a Radar for some orange orbs called the Dragon Balls they emit a faint electromagnetic pulse so would it be alright if you could help us with that" Izuku asked nicely.

"I will do it but I need one thing" Mei asked sinisterly "I want Blondie to be my test subject for my babies for a full month free!" Mei points at the angry blonde.

"Deal!" Izuku immediatly says "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU STUPID DOLT I DIDNT AGREE TO SHIT! YOU. ME. OUTSIDE. NOW!" Bakugo says angrily.

The two then charged out of the building to spar in a wasteland.

Uraraka sighs at the two. 

"Alright it looks like im gonna get to work on it!" Mei said enthusiastically. 

Meanwhile back to Midoriya and Bakugo they are fighting in a wasteland as they battle standing ontop of a large rock fighting for the advantage as they are engaged in a grip 

"Come on Deku show me your Ultra Instinct form!" Bakugo yelled.

"I cant do it!" Izuku replied.

"What?!" Bakugo replied in shock.

"I guess I was pushed to the edge against All for One and did it accidently" Izuku explains.

"Oh?, Then I will attain an even greater power!" Bakugo says smugly. 

"Hold on Kacchan!" Izuku tried to calm Bakugo down "Shut up! You are the last person I will ever let surpass me!" Bakugo said angrily as he kicked Midoriya into some rocks but Midoriya recovers safely.

"Kacchan! We can get even stronger!" Izuku says with smile going into his fighting pose.

"Of course! We have no limits to our power!" Bakugo strikes his battle pose as well with a smile on his face too. 

The two then charge at eachother.