Enter Katzuku: The Ultimate Fusion

The entire class telaported back to Earth and lowered their Ki to the point they where no different then an ant.

"Alright everyone, You guys can deal with the villains attacking the series while we deal with Shigaraki" Midoriya communictad with the class.

"Got it!" The class said in unison.

Once everyone had scattered Bakugo and Midoriya nodded at eachother as they flaired their aura.

"HAAAAAAAAAA!" They both yelled with their Ki shining like a beacon.

"!" Shigaraki, Who was floating over the destroyed remains of what was a city suddenly sense two familiar Ki's appear on Earth.

For some hours him and his league of villains and Nomus have been tearing through city after city leaving nothing in their path of destruction.

"Nomu, Keep yourself entertained while I deal with these two pest" Shigaraki said as he instant tranmissioned to where the two where.

Shigaraki appeared wherehe saw Midoriya and Bakugo...with two earrings?

"Well boys, back for round 2!?" Shigaraki said with a smirk.

"Well yeah we aint gonna let you destroy the planet, dumbass" Bakugo smirked.

"We may not be strong enough to take you down on our own but together, Oh boy we can sure do so" Midoriya replied with a confident smile which ticked Shiagaraki off with his confidence.

"...What are you two planning?" Shigaraki looked confused.

"Hehe just you wait" Bakugo laughed as he put his earring on.

Shigaraki thought something was gonna happen.

"NO NO NO I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT IM ENDING THIS NOW!" Shigaraki yells as he charged an energy ball in his hand and charged forward at the two.

Midoriya and Bakugo where suddenly pulled towards eachother at high speed and when they met a giant beam of light appeared.

"Gahh- All smoke and mirrors!" Shigaraki was blown away by the beam of light but he tried and pushed on until he could see a bright sillohete of a figure, He didnt know if it was Deku or Bakugo but it doesnt matter he's gonna kill one of them!

He charged his fist ready to kill the person with one slash but when he went in for it.

His fist was stopped easily by the white being.

"HUH-" Shigaraki said before he was hit by an energy wave which sent into spiraling down into the rubble where he had noticed that the entire half of his body had been eradicated by that one blast and painfully regenerated it.

Shigaraki witnessed as the white being suddenly started to shatter, Like a butterfly coming out of a cocoon.

The glowing aura shattered and what was left was a person with dark greenish grey hair and red eyes alongside that wearing the same earrings which Midoriya and Bakugo had both worn and alongside them they wore a grey gi with a orange undershirt 

"Alright!" The Man yelled as he emerged from the bright light with a smirk.

The glowing aura shattered and what was left was a person with dark greenish grey hair and red eyes alongside that wearing the same earrings which Midoriya and Bakugo had both worn and alongside them they wore a grey gi with a orange undershirt "A...