Inheritance

Izuku returned to U.A. with alot of praise from his classmates. 

"Dude you beat a All Might level threat by yourself?!? That's so manly dude"  Kirishima hypes up Izuku. 

"I-It was nothing its part of my quirk to split things up..I didn't do a flashy Detroit smash or anything like that" Izuku stuttered. 

To the surprise of Class 1A Aizawa had appeared at class with a combined effort of Midoriya's healing and Recovery Girl healing most of Aizawa's wounds only having some bandages. 

Aizawa announced the sports festival to the class, A time to show Japans top heroes what UA students are made up and its good for Pro heroes to scout for heroes, the timing of the event concerned some that the Sports festival is happening just after an attack but everyone seemed excited foe it afterwards especially Uraraka who encourage everyone to do there best at the festival but it a scary tone. 

Afterwards when Izuku, Iida and Uraraka where hanging out during break. 

"Young Midoriya is here!" the sudden appearance of All Might shocked the 3. 

"All Might?! What are you doing here?" Izuku wondered why All Might wanted to see him. 

"Lunch? Young Midoriya" All Might pulled out a tiny lunchbox. 

"Ill be back in a bit guys" Izuku told his friends. 

Then All Might and Izuku moved to a more secret location.

"Since you are the few who know my secret" All Might then turned into his skinny form which Izuku was surprised to see. 

"Im here to Apologize for what i said about you on that rooftop, You truly have what it has to be a hero especially when you fought that Nomu" All Might said.

"Oh erh Thank you All Might that means alot to me" Izuku said. 

"But I have something more bigger to ask of you" All Might said. 

Izuku was interested in what All Might had to say. 

"I want you to inherit my power.." All Might said. 

"You want me to inherit WHAT?!!?" Izuku said confused. 

"Calm down shhh!" All Might try to silence Izuku so his biggest secret would not be exposed. 

"Anyway I want you to be the successor and become the next symbol of peace" This was big for Izuku, his hero wants him to be his successor and become the hero he always wanted to be. 

"....I refuse, Im sorry All Might but i found my own path to become a hero I want to learn more about the power i just discovered" Izuku told All Might.

"That is very mature of you Young Midoriya, most kids your age would jump at the opportunity with none of the responsibilities and determination to back it up" All Might said. 

"Ill keep this secret between us and any other teachers who know about this" Izuku promised. 

"Thank you, Young Midoriya" All Might thanked him. 

"Hey Deku-kun what was that about?" Uraraka asked. 

"I-It was nothing it was about the USJ and thanking me for it" Izuku stuttered. 

"Being praised by the number one hero himself Midoriya you are truly an inspiration!" Iida praised Izuku.

"T-Thanks Iida" Izuku thanked his friend.