Entrance Exam

Izuku had arrived at the gates of UA for the entrance exam wearing Yardrat armor to honer his teacher for teaching his techniques to him, with this power he is going to achieve his dreams

He even spoke to a cute girl! Probably the first girls his age he has spoken to in years.

He has to go through two test, the Written exam and physical exam. 

The written exam is to test the persons intelligence while the physical test is to gain points in a simulated city. 

Izuku was confident he passed the written exam but the physical exam would be tough...

Although Izuku was stressed by the exam he remembered Pybara's teachings to focus and don't let anything else get in the way even a Blue haired boy noticed his calmness and respected his calmness. 

He was focused not even paying attention to the world around him...well except Pro hero Present Mic informing the examinees which caught Izuku off guard. 

"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle centre. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilising the faux villains"The Pro Hero said .

1 Point was for beating Easy difficulty Villains 

2 Points was for beating Medium difficulty Villains

3 Points for beating hard Hard difficulty Villains

"Right, let's start!" Present Mic began the exam catching everyone off guard with the lack of countdown "Get moving!There are no countdowns in real battles Run, run, run, listeners! You're wasting precious airtime here!" Present Mic informed the students with everyone except Izuku running.

"Oh crap!" Izuku yelled in panic putting his fingers on his forehead to find a target, the Brunette from earlier yes! he teleported infront of her shocking the Girl "Your the clumsy guy from earlier!" The Brown haired Examinee said.

"Y-Yeah thanks for the help!" Izuku waved while running to the direction of the fake city to fight some robots. 

he was now infront of a robot. 

"Target acquired. Commencing attack." said the one pointer. 

Izuku smirked at the charging robot and uses his cloning technique to split himself in half completely dodging the robot crashing to the floor.

Izukus clone fused back together with him and finished the robot with a Ki blast gaining his first point of the entrance exam.

time passed and Izuku had managed to get himself some points but Izuku never felt like he could relax he still might fail! 

Then suddenly the whole area began shaking as a huge robot appeared completely overshadowing the rest of the city with its sheer size and everyone started to run away with Izuku following the crowd, when making one final look at the giant he saw the girl! he cant just leave her to die! Izuku used instant transmission to quickly get to her. 

"Quick grab my hand!" Said Izuku in a tense voice. 

She listened but wasn't prepared to be teleported out of the rubble and near a boy with glasses .

The entrance exam had finished.

 "Thank you! You saved my butt back there but jeez my leg is pretty hurt" The Girl thanked Izuku.

"Thanks i owed you one for earlier, O-Oh and hold on!" Izuku said putting his hands forward focusing intensely suddenly healing her injuries. 

"There healed! But i though teleportation was your quirk" the girl asked.

"Oh i have a quirk called Spirit control, by shifting, splitting and growing the spirit" Izuku explained his "quirk" 

Tenya Iida examined Izuku and the Brunette amazed by the green hair boy bravery and his amazing quirk. 

"You have amazing braveness! you have shown amazing potential to be a great hero!" Iida entered the conversation "Apologies how rude of me to not introduce myself! im Tenya Iida hoping to enter the hero course" Iida said throwing his hand like a robot.

"Im Izuku Midoriya" 

"Im Ochako Uraraka" 

The three introduced themselves, Izuku seeming to gain new friends even before he even got into UA! Izuku liked this new start compared to his middle school years already and he wasn't even sure he is in yet. 

Izuku returned home from his long day trying to relax a bit and his techniques drained alot from him today but atleast he got Iida and Uraraka's contacts,  he has a girls number! Izuku blushed at the thought of it he may have met stranger stuff like literal aliens but talking to girls is on a another level for him. 

Time passed and it finally a letter came. 

"Izuku it finally came!" Inko Midoriya said with a letter in her hands. 

Izuku held the letter and managed to get the letter open with a strange item on the desk which suddenly revealed All Might as a hologram. 

"I AM HERE as a projection" All Might said.

"A-All Might?!? This is from UA right?" Izuku said surprised that All Might was in a UA projection. 

"Actually, i came to this town to work at U.A." All Might informed him as a projection.

Izuku couldn't believe it All Might himself is going to work as a teacher, will All Might be his teacher?!?!?

"Congratulation's Young Midoriya you have passed the written exam and the practical exam gaining 62 Villain points and 0 rescue points with a healthy 6th place well done kid! You passed, come Young Midoriya this is your hero Acadamia" All Might said proudly. 

 Izuku cried, not of sadness but of joy after years of mental abuse from his classmate he proved them wrong as he passed the UA entrance exams.

Izuku thanked his mother, All Might and Pybara sensei for giving him a chance as a hero.